World 3 is so bad.....

#1pokemongamesPosted 2/8/2013 7:35:07 PM
The game practically mixes all of the most annoying parts in videogames together, and calls it World 3. That's how bad it is.

- Ridiculous enemies that are almost impossible to avoid at times (my hand is hurting bad right now for all the button mashing I've been doing in order to run from battles).
- Poison which is literally put in to annoy you.
- Confusing levels that test patience to the utmost degree.

I'm currently on Level 3-9, and this is super annoying.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.
#2Chaosmaster00Posted 2/8/2013 8:23:39 PM
3-10 is it's saving grace, but only briefly. 3-11 will bring back in the annoying parts again.
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Don't bother sending me Swapnotes.
#3McmadnessV3Posted 2/8/2013 8:24:34 PM
it probably has the most story of all the locations, but thats still not saying much.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#4PT_PiranhaPosted 2/8/2013 10:57:20 PM
Yes, literally put in to annoy you.

"Hey guys let's really make 'em mad with this level! Hurr-hee-hurr-hee."
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#5pokemongames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:41:38 AM
PT_Piranha posted...
Yes, literally put in to annoy you.

"Hey guys let's really make 'em mad with this level! Hurr-hee-hurr-hee."

Yep.
---
#6MarioPenguin5Posted 2/9/2013 1:13:40 PM
"You know what we should do? Make a bad video game" - The Developers
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#7SpunkySixPosted 2/9/2013 4:12:24 PM
It was okay minus what plagued the rest of this game as far as I'm concerned. It was blandish at times, but there were some cool level ideas and the boss is the coolest in the game.

And what do you mean the poison was meant to annoy you? If you can platform, it shouldn't be a problem.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Chris Chan > Sonic X Chris
#8BringerOfPiePosted 2/9/2013 5:57:32 PM
The things you listed are pretty tame compared to the overall picture of endless backtracking through stages you've already been through for Wiggler parts, combined with the fact that most of the stages look and play exactly the same. The music is horrible too.

Wiggler's the best character in the game, and it's nice to see the Ninjis back, and there is one fun stage that lasts about 5 minutes at the most, but overall, world 3 was painful to complete. Even more painful than the rest of the game.
#9pokemongames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:10:18 PM
BringerOfPie posted...
The things you listed are pretty tame compared to the overall picture of endless backtracking through stages you've already been through for Wiggler parts, combined with the fact that most of the stages look and play exactly the same. The music is horrible too.

Wiggler's the best character in the game, and it's nice to see the Ninjis back, and there is one fun stage that lasts about 5 minutes at the most, but overall, world 3 was painful to complete. Even more painful than the rest of the game.

Now that I'm at World 4, I can officially say that it makes up for the horribleness that is a lot of World 3.
---
#10BringerOfPiePosted 2/10/2013 4:06:20 PM
Yeah, World 4's definitely the best world. If it didn't come along when it did, I might not have finished the game.