C/D: The next paper mario should be about Luigi's adventure from TYD

#1RemixDeluxePosted 2/9/2013 1:45:50 PM
Would you want this? - Results (68 votes)
C: Absolutly, I dont know why we didnt get this sooner
75% (51 votes)
D: No thanks, I want something more original
25% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As long as the gameplay is similar to TYD then sure why not. Maybe even play as Paper Luigi instead of Paper Mario.

Call it "Paper Luigi: Adventures of Eclair Kingdom"
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2LSKTHEKINGPosted 2/9/2013 4:08:41 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
As long as the gameplay is similar to TYD then sure why not. Maybe even play as Paper Luigi instead of Paper Mario.

Call it "Paper Luigi: Adventures of Eclair Kingdom"

Http://t.qkme.me/35x3zp.jpg
#3MarioPenguin5Posted 2/9/2013 4:41:29 PM
give me an IP that stars Pennington and his exploits as a detective first thank you
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#4Adamario_129Posted 2/10/2013 5:35:32 PM
I'd rather have a game that follows the Four Heroes sealing away the Shadow Queen 1,000 years before TTYD. There's a lot more unknowns and unexplored space back then than in Luigi's adventures. There could still be references to the Waffle Kingdom stuff -- the fall of the Luff Empire after creating the Marvelous Compass 1,000 years ago, mentioned in Luigi's last stories, could be a major plot point. And doing a Mario RPG without Mario in it might be a good way to change up the formula enough to appease Miyamoto. Plus we'd get to see more Whackas, before they were hunted to extinction, so that's a plus.
---
"An apostrophe does not mean 'uh-oh, here comes an s.'" - Dave Barry
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 2/10/2013 5:50:16 PM
I always thought "Paper Luigi: The Marvelous Compass" but "Eclair Kingdom" sounds good.

I think it would be an epic game. Nintendo should just remake TTYD with a "Luigi's Adventure" DLC (assuming they get over their fear of DLCs).
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#6bidas100Posted 2/10/2013 10:57:51 PM
We actually know what happened with Luigi, so it wouldn't really work.
---
A teenage detective who turns into a little boy that solves murders?
That's almost as silly as a magic notebook that kills people.
#7PT_PiranhaPosted 2/10/2013 11:28:12 PM
Nah. I'd like to see something more new.

Besides, half the charm of Luigi's tale is how we have to take his word for it (and then compare it to what his partners and the novelizations say).
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#8RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:58:30 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
I always thought "Paper Luigi: The Marvelous Compass" but "Eclair Kingdom" sounds good.

I think it would be an epic game. Nintendo should just remake TTYD with a "Luigi's Adventure" DLC (assuming they get over their fear of DLCs).

They have been doing DLC in some 3DS games you know.

Examples

- New Super Mario Bros 2

- Fire Emblem Awakening
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#9Gargomon251Posted 2/16/2013 3:37:47 PM
How can we confirm something that doesn't exist yet
#10shadowreaper7Posted 2/16/2013 3:48:30 PM
Gargomon251 posted...
How can we confirm something that doesn't exist yet

?

"Do you want this?"
> Confirm - Yes, i agree, i do want this.
> Deny - No, I disagree, i do not want this.
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper