I found this game really...

#1NinjaFerret56Posted 2/16/2013 12:11:03 AM
Exciting :D
I admit i got lost a couple of times, and it was kinda short, but those are the only reasons i disliked this game. But i still find this game lots of fun. I dont see why a large group of people hate this.
I rate it an 8.5/10
Btw, can anyone put in links for all secrets? (No videos because im on my 3DS)
95/100 HP
All Secret Doors found.
Missing about 8 Thing stickers
All Comet Pieces
All Luigi's Found
And that seems about it.
Thanks in Advance! :D
---
A Karma A Day Keeps Restrictions Away - I'm a Brony. Enjoy hating me :D
3DS FC: 4854-7260-4262 -BlindNinja
#2Chaosmaster00Posted 2/16/2013 12:40:41 AM
Walk through all the stages again, talk to NPC's, you'll find the last heart you need that way.

As for Things, probably the super-secret ones, like D-Cell Battery.

Also, thank you for generalizing anyone who had legitimate gripes with this game's flaws as "haters". Are you to say you are no better than those you compare yourself against? Think about it and get back to me. I'd have probably given more advice, but I treat others as I'm treated, only a little better because I'm generous.
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Etrian Odyssey 4: DEFINITELY F.O.E.
#3NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:22:05 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Walk through all the stages again, talk to NPC's, you'll find the last heart you need that way.

As for Things, probably the super-secret ones, like D-Cell Battery.

Also, thank you for generalizing anyone who had legitimate gripes with this game's flaws as "haters". Are you to say you are no better than those you compare yourself against? Think about it and get back to me. I'd have probably given more advice, but I treat others as I'm treated, only a little better because I'm generous.

I did a full walk around on every place when i was doing the secret doors, guess i gotta do it again to talk to people.
The D-cell battery, i had found that in a wall i had to hit with a hammer in the Chomp Mountain (5-4 I believe) Found a Pocket Watch at the beach in the level with the Shiney Blooper boss.
As for the haters, i only wanted to see what their deal was in this game. Maybe im not seeing a flaw they're seeing? Could they have expected a similar game in the previous Paper Marios (which i had played both)?
---
#4Chaosmaster00Posted 2/16/2013 1:30:08 AM
What about the Powder Puff, Toy Bat, or Turkey? You find those Things? Trophy? Magnifying Glass? Teapot? I'm just naming off commonly missed Things.

As for the heart, try reading the adventures of the red-garbed bullied Toad in the farthest-east house in Decalburg. Aside from that heart, only ones I can think of it at the end of 3-1 after you cleanse the forest, and in the storage room of the Snifit or Whiffit game show after you cleanse the forest.

And you should really read some of the legitimate review topics on this board, and you'll see a few of the common flaws people who loved, hated, or were unaffected all seemed to agree on. A big one is the general pointlessness of non-required battles. I won't go into any more detail, read up on your own, and watch out for the obvious trolls on either side of the spectrum.
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
#5NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:45:08 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
What about the Powder Puff, Toy Bat, or Turkey? You find those Things? Trophy? Magnifying Glass? Teapot? I'm just naming off commonly missed Things.

As for the heart, try reading the adventures of the red-garbed bullied Toad in the farthest-east house in Decalburg. Aside from that heart, only ones I can think of it at the end of 3-1 after you cleanse the forest, and in the storage room of the Snifit or Whiffit game show after you cleanse the forest.

And you should really read some of the legitimate review topics on this board, and you'll see a few of the common flaws people who loved, hated, or were unaffected all seemed to agree on. A big one is the general pointlessness of non-required battles. I won't go into any more detail, read up on your own, and watch out for the obvious trolls on either side of the spectrum.

I never herd of the Toy Bat, Powder Puff, Turkey, and Magnifying Glass. I looked back and im missing 2 more unnamed/unheard Things.

The bullied Toad I had read, i might have to re-check 3-1 though. From what i can remember, i Got my 5HP ups from
1.The Toad w/the flowers
2.Giant Buzzy Beatle
3.Snifit or Whifit
4.Wigglers Secret Door
5.The Story of the Bullied Toad
6.The Mansion
7.The Port (Vacuum Received)
8.The Desert? (Where the Toad is living by himself in 2-4. Shaved Ice gotten too)
9.Behind some opening in a world 3 level.
Thats all i can remember...

Oh yea, I almost forgot. How many pages should I have on my Stickers Tab? I have 8 and I think the last one could be from Wigglers Segmants Storys.
---
#6NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:58:02 AM
I replayed 3-1 and the Heart Piece was there. Thanks for helping me.
---
#7Chaosmaster00Posted 2/16/2013 2:21:25 AM
8 is the max number of pages in your album.

And you're welcome. Even as much as people label me a "hater", I do like this game deep down, and am still willing to help those in need to enjoy the game more. ;P

Hm... the only 2 Things I can think of besides that is the Watch Battery that was where a poison pool was in the first room of 3-8, and maybe you could be missing the Refrigerator; maybe you aren't, but I know a lot of people never go to pick it up after sealing the Boo that hid inside it.

...Or the Billiard Ball in a tree right outside the bowling alley room of 3-4...
---
#8Watt64Posted 2/16/2013 3:04:32 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
8 is the max number of pages in your album.

And you're welcome. Even as much as people label me a "hater", I do like this game deep down, and am still willing to help those in need to enjoy the game more. ;P

Hm... the only 2 Things I can think of besides that is the Watch Battery that was where a poison pool was in the first room of 3-8, and maybe you could be missing the Refrigerator; maybe you aren't, but I know a lot of people never go to pick it up after sealing the Boo that hid inside it.

...Or the Billiard Ball in a tree right outside the bowling alley room of 3-4...

That was a really kind thing to say! It makes me happy to see people like you. ^_^
---
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"
#9NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 3:12:17 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...

Here's my incredibly long boring list of Things i collected in the past. The reason why im collecting these is because i want to 100% this game.
5/8 Flags
All Stickers (60% Most missing because i didnt place much Thing Stickers)
500 Perfect Bonus (400~)
10,000 Coins Spent (8300~)
Anyways, here it is. (No specific Order)
1. Billard Ball
2. Air Conditioner
3. D-Cell Battery
4. Luxurious Bed
5. Mini Vacuum
6. Square Can
7. Car Battery
8. Bellows
9. Bed
10. Tape
11. Matches
12. Bat
13. Paper Fan
14. Scissors
15. Pillow
16. Upright Vacuum
17. Newspaper
18. Fishhook
19. Radiator
20. Basin
21. Tailor Shears
22. Sewing Scissors
23. Flashlight
24. Hair Dryer
25. Ballon
26. Sponge
27. Watch Battery
28. Drum
29. Bowling Ball
30. Trophy
31. Violin
32. Searchlight
33. Shaved Ice
34. Lighter
35. Jackhammer
36. Lightbulb
37. Soda
38. Trumpet
39. Squirt Gun
40. Faucet
41. Fan
42. Thumbtack
43. Refrigerator
44. Cake
45. Watering Can
46. Stapler
47. Boom Box
48. Goat
49. Vacuum
50. Oven
51. Teapot
52. Cell Phone
53. Curling Stone
54. Cat-o-Luck (Probably the most useless piece of crap)
55. Hair Sheers
56. Rubber Ducky
57. High Heel

DONE! So that leads me to 7 missing Thing Items.
Also missing a couple of battle stickers. (Some Megaflash hammers (Regular, Slaphammer, and Burnhammer (i know burn hammers cant become megaflash)))
and some battle stickers dropped by enemies.
---
#10Chaosmaster00Posted 2/16/2013 3:33:21 AM
Alright, I'm just gonna list off real quick what I know you're missing, and the stage it's in; if you need more help, I can be more specific:

1) Powder Puff (5-1)
2) Toy Bat (5-1)
3) Turkey (5-5)
4) Car Sponge (5-5)
5) Magnifying Glass (2-3)
6) Guitar (5-6)
7) Pocket Watch (I thought you said you had it? [3-12])

Feel free to ask for specifics if you need 'em. :P
---