I found this game really...

#11Chaosmaster00Posted 2/16/2013 2:38:43 AM
Megaflash Hammer is in a hidden compartment in the room on the right side of the Yoshi Sphinx (the side that has the secret door; the room's door is in the leg), in 2-2.

Megaflash Slaphammer is, I believe, inside a block in a hole that you use a volcanic meteor to break in 5-5; one of them should lead to it.

Megaflash Burnhammer is behind the gray triangular rock at the right end of the first room of 5-5, in a secret room.
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Etrian Odyssey 4: DEFINITELY F.O.E.
#12NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 2:45:42 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Alright, I'm just gonna list off real quick what I know you're missing, and the stage it's in; if you need more help, I can be more specific:

1) Powder Puff (5-1)
2) Toy Bat (5-1)
3) Turkey (5-5)
4) Car Sponge (5-5)
5) Magnifying Glass (2-3)
6) Guitar (5-6)
7) Pocket Watch (I thought you said you had it? [3-12])

Feel free to ask for specifics if you need 'em. :P

Im sorry, it seemed i must have rushed and forgot some, that was the pocket watch and the guitar. I'll be searching for those others though. Thanks for your help.
---
A Karma A Day Keeps Restrictions Away - I'm a Brony. Enjoy hating me :D
3DS FC: 4854-7260-4262 -BlindNinja
#13PT_PiranhaPosted 2/16/2013 9:09:48 AM
I'm glad someone besides me liked it.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#14NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:24:05 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Powder Puff (5-1)
Turkey (5-5)
Magnifying Glass (2-3)

The only Thing items im missing. More specific on where, exactly, to find them.
Thanks in advance.
---
#15NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:47:59 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Megaflash Slaphammer is, I believe, inside a block in a hole that you use a volcanic meteor to break in 5-5; one of them should lead to it.

Actually, the hole i think your thinking about cotains a MegaFlash Iron Jump.
But im only missing Flashy Hurlhammer, MegaFlash Slaphammer, and battle stickers dropped from enemies (only 3.)
---
#16NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:44:09 PM
Bump. I have found all battle stickers except the enemy drop sticker of number 94. Which enemy drops it and where is it located?
Im also missing the 3 Thing items in one of my previous posts.
---
#17Chaosmaster00Posted 2/16/2013 6:25:13 PM
NinjaFerret56 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

Actually, the hole i think your thinking about cotains a MegaFlash Iron Jump.
But im only missing Flashy Hurlhammer, MegaFlash Slaphammer, and battle stickers dropped from enemies (only 3.)

No, wrong hole. The first "X" in the fourth room of 5-5. You're thinking of a different hole.

NinjaFerret56 posted...
Bump. I have found all battle stickers except the enemy drop sticker of number 94. Which enemy drops it and where is it located?
Im also missing the 3 Thing items in one of my previous posts.

Probably Barrel, dropped by the Broozers that ONLY show up inside a battle with a Bro in the second to last room of 6-2.

NinjaFerret56 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Powder Puff (5-1)
Turkey (5-5)
Magnifying Glass (2-3)

The only Thing items im missing. More specific on where, exactly, to find them.
Thanks in advance.

Powder Puff: Go to the very last room with the final carnivorous flower, and stand on the ledge to the left of it; from there, walk towards the background, and jump over the bushes to find a secret pathway. Follow it left to find a secret room with the Powder Puff.

Turkey is in the first room of 5-5; close to the entrance, there's a small circle of frozen lava with a ? Block floating above it; standing under that block, walk left into the wall to find a secret room with Turkey in it.

Magnifying Glass is inside a secret room in 2-3 within a sarcophagus in a room on the right side of the sandfall maze. I don't remember WHICH door, but if you open a sarcophagus and unravel some gauze, and there's a black hole in the back of the sarcophagus, you found the room.
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Etrian Odyssey 4: DEFINITELY F.O.E.
#18NinjaFerret56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:36:54 PM
Thank you. I now collected every Thing items, all i got to do is fling them and put them in the museum. then to finish my 100% is to get 500 Perfect Bonus. Thanks everyone, bye!
---
3DS FC: 4854-7260-4262 -NinjaFeret