Paper Mario! WTF Happened to you?

#51berenddebeerPosted 2/22/2013 6:52:56 AM
TC made this topic when he was in world 2 and actually likes the game now.
#52StephenYap3Posted 2/22/2013 10:45:28 AM
I know how you feel. I'd ask the same for the Mario & Luigi series, where everything after the first game (Superstar Saga) became a lot less strategic, deep, and fun, not to mention that its new characters and stories became unappealing and tasteless. Hopefully the upcoming title Dream Team will fix all the mistakes the series has succumbed to after Superstar Saga.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Party on Wii U...
#53berenddebeerPosted 2/22/2013 10:50:47 AM
StephenYap3 posted...
I know how you feel. I'd ask the same for the Mario & Luigi series, where everything after the first game (Superstar Saga) became a lot less strategic, deep, and fun, not to mention that its new characters and stories became unappealing and tasteless. Hopefully the upcoming title Dream Team will fix all the mistakes the series has succumbed to after Superstar Saga.

I agree but inside story was good imo
#54vejeta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:55:36 AM
berenddebeer posted...

Yeah I stuck with it and it seems to have grown on me.
---
SSBB FC: 0302 - 1298 - 2022 Name: Jab
PSN: Jab_187
#55berenddebeerPosted 2/22/2013 11:03:21 AM
vejeta posted...
berenddebeer posted...

Yeah I stuck with it and it seems to have grown on me.

Cool. I'm happy you admit it. I admit the game isn't perfect by the way. But somehow it's addicting.
#56StephenYap3Posted 2/22/2013 1:07:51 PM
berenddebeer posted...
StephenYap3 posted...

Understandable. To be fair, BIS did have at least a few new good features, like the Rank system and even the ability to "practice" your Special Attacks. And even though I don't like BIS, I will never see it as the worst in the series.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Party on Wii U...
#57berenddebeerPosted 2/22/2013 1:22:27 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
berenddebeer posted...
StephenYap3 posted...

Understandable. To be fair, BIS did have at least a few new good features, like the Rank system and even the ability to "practice" your Special Attacks. And even though I don't like BIS, I will never see it as the worst in the series.

I agreee with your sig
#58StephenYap3Posted 2/22/2013 3:30:38 PM
berenddebeer posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
berenddebeer posted...
StephenYap3 posted...

I agreee with your sig

Thanks.
---