This is the second best pm game.

#41Pikablu45Posted 3/3/2013 8:50:13 PM
TTYD
PM64

In that order.

The other two don't deserve to be on the list of pm games.

They've really tried their best to ruin this game and it's worked. Well done Nintendo for murdering another one of your games!
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#42Mariofan15Posted 3/3/2013 9:12:10 PM
TTYD
PM64

In that order.

This game doesnt deserve to be on the list of pm games.

They've really tried their best to ruin this game and it's worked. Well done Nintendo for murdering this game!

Fix'd since SPM was still good and still kept some of the things the series is known for.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#43Czar_YoshiPosted 3/3/2013 9:24:34 PM(edited)
This topic is hilarious. I smell troll food... I'm going to post now to see if my post makes him derp as hard as all the others have.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#44berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:47:47 PM
Adamario_129 posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Adamario_129 posted...
I'd rate it at least 5th out of 4. Mario Tennis on the GBC is closer to being a Paper Mario than this is.

I see you are not taking it seriously

Compared to Sticker Star, Mario Tennis has more original characters (with clearer motivations), a more interesting plot, more RPG elements, and actually makes some attempt to see Mario's world as a functioning world rather than a Popeye cartoon. In my mind, that puts it closer to being an actual Paper Mario game than Sticker Star, graphical style notwithstanding.

And why should a paper mario game have those elements at all? Intelligent systems is free to do with their games what they want. Will it make people cry? You bet. The amount of butthurt is amazing. Fact is, you guys cannot stand change. Pmss is not an rpg. Get over it.
#45john_the_IIIPosted 3/3/2013 11:18:56 PM
Better than pm64? Hell no could you please explain why you say this?
#46berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:13:42 AM
john_the_III posted...

Because that's what I think?
#47Bass50Posted 3/4/2013 12:14:48 AM
berenddebeer posted...
And why should a paper mario game have those elements at all? Intelligent systems is free to do with their games what they want. Will it make people cry? You bet. The amount of butthurt is amazing. Fact is, you guys cannot stand change. Pmss is not an rpg. Get over it.

How is this respecting other people's opinions? For someone who claims to, you're not really doing a good job of it. Then again, you are a troll that's made a habit of chiding everyone with a different opinion than you, so it's downright foolish for anyone take you seriously when you flip-flop between "that's my opinion, I'm entitled to it" and "your opinions don't matter" constantly.

Why should anyone take you seriously or respect your opinions when can't even practice what you preach?
#48StephenYap3Posted 3/4/2013 7:32:52 AM
Agreed, though Paper Mario 64 is my #1 favorite. Sticker Star lacked originality in its plot and characters (the two things, which I could care less about in nearly any game I play), but regardless I had tons of fun with SS and it is my #1 favorite 3DS game for now.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#49CrazyMechaPosted 3/4/2013 7:40:28 AM
Call me crazy (actually I am crazy) but, I don't care for the original much. Ttyd does everything it does better and I hate how the partners worked in that original. At least SS does something different. Not exactly for the better but it's different alright...
---
3DS friend code: 3453-9857-4262
#50Mariofan15Posted 3/4/2013 1:39:25 PM
john_the_III posted...

Because that's what I think?

Not good enough. Give a better answer then some lame "that's what I think" answer. Otherwise you'll be forever known as this board's joke of a poster.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135