Finished the game. My final thoughts.

#1vejetaPosted 3/10/2013 2:46:50 AM
So at first I HATED this game for the common reasons that many others do.

However I was motivated to stick with it because of wanting to see the entire world map and I was addicted to filling the Museum up with stickers.

Now that I have completed the game my final thoughts are that the game sucks big time and I will never want to play this again.

I nearly collected all stickers and filled up the museum but now I could care less about that.

When I finished PM 64 I was left wanting more.
When I finished TTYD I was left wanting more.
I never finished SuperPM.

But this game is definitely the WORST PM.

Not reccomended.

GOOD POINTS:
Nice graphics and use of 3D
Nice world map.
Some decent side quests.

BAD POINTS:
Everything else.

I finished it so my opinion is my opinion. Its the worst investment of 30 hours I ever put into a game.

AVOID!
---
SSBB FC: 0302 - 1298 - 2022 Name: Jab
PSN: Jab_187
#2avengahPosted 3/10/2013 4:08:21 AM
You could care less? I see, so that means you must care at least a little bit, otherwise you wouldn't be able to care less.
---
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F
#3Chaosmaster00Posted 3/10/2013 6:37:17 AM
avengah posted...
You could care less? I see, so that means you must care at least a little bit, otherwise you wouldn't be able to care less.

Being able to care less =/= caring...

Also, he didn't say that about the game in general, he said he could care less about completing the museum, which I can sympathize, since the rewards are definitely not worth it, the flags only being completion and the actual rewards being really nothing you can find elsewhere, like Youtube for the music or just the fighting the foes yourself. In the many times I beat this game, only once was I arsed to complete 5he museum, and only because I was one the first few to do so and didn't know how truly stupid it's reward was...
#4avengahPosted 3/10/2013 6:43:10 AM
I know he meant the museum, but have you seen that David Mitchell video about caring less? I think it's called "Dear America".

I wonder, does the enemy gallery count towards spending coins for the flag? I'm guessing not.
---
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F
#5Chaosmaster00Posted 3/10/2013 6:47:47 AM
**** no, I had it before I got my coin spending flag, used it a lot and saw no change. It literally only counts what you spend at shops.
#6PT_PiranhaPosted 3/10/2013 8:45:54 AM
So in other words, nothing's really changed for you.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#7StephenYap3Posted 3/10/2013 8:55:52 AM
Opinion respected. I enjoyed the game more than TTYD and SPM, even though SS doesn't have the familiar elements of the series. It doesn't have a plot or new characters, but I care a lot less for those two in not just a Paper Mario game, but for every other game I buy and play, even the "incredible" TTYD. (Unless if they are important enough for me to care.)
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#8vejeta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:19:26 AM
PT_Piranha posted...
So in other words, nothing's really changed for you.

Yeah I've gone full circle.
---
#9vejeta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:20:00 AM
avengah posted...

Its a figure of speech.

Get over it.
---
#10TheEvilMushroomPosted 3/10/2013 1:42:45 PM(edited)
vejeta posted...
avengah posted...

Its a figure of speech.

Get over it.

Um no, it's not. It's actually "I couldn't care less".

He had a point.

EDIT: Don't take this rudely.
---
I enjoy stupid topics like this one.