Paperizing near flowers

#1tuLLixPosted 3/10/2013 10:51:09 AM
Am I the only one who never thought to paperize near these until way late into the game? I feel like I missed out a good deal on getting better stickers ):
#2Phantom_NookPosted 3/10/2013 1:41:13 PM
Don't worry, I never figured it out either.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#3MagnemightPosted 3/10/2013 6:31:26 PM
I tended to paperize whenever I saw a circle of flowers, but it was more of a "level elements draw attention to a certain area, check via paperization" thing. I never directly associated flowers with paperization blocks-heck, I didn't even know that paperization blocks upgraded your stickers!

It's easy enough to get high level stickers by using combat to clean the weaker ones out of the scrapbook, then replacing them with the shinier ones found in the levels.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#4CrazyMechaPosted 3/11/2013 8:09:58 AM
With these areas you can get a album full of shiny/flashy stickers in the first levels if you have enough time on your hands. Then, you may proceed to sweep though everything if you time "excellents" enough.
---
3DS friend code: 3453-9857-4262
#5avengahPosted 3/11/2013 12:17:54 PM(edited)
Yeah. It's actually possible to fill in most of the regular-sized Battle Stickers in the Museum before finishing World 1. You'll still be missing most of the enemy weapon stickers and the regular Leaf (unless you paperise the Trumpet and get leaves or something), but apart from that, the rest are pretty much fair game. The most annoying ones to get this way are probably the defence stickers like the Tail and Super Boot (especially the shiny versions), as they require quite a bit of luck to get the result you want.

I feel a bit daft because I never noticed the different coloured outlines. Upgrade boxes have a red outline; all other paperisation boxes have a black outline (including small boxes like the Snow Cone in 4-1) and I never noticed until someone mentioned it.
---
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F