This will be the first and ONLY game I'll trade in to Gamestop.

#11megasoniczxxPosted 3/26/2013 7:11:43 PM
I traded this in for MGR, let me tell you now, this was probably the best decision I ever made (besides getting a 360 for sonic games).

*Note* I did like this game but it is really boring even without comparing it to the others when you think about how little there really is in it.
#12thealmightydibPosted 3/27/2013 6:39:57 AM
Really annoyed that I bought this on the eShop.

THIS SO MUCH! never again.
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#13SkyminxyzPosted 3/27/2013 8:31:00 AM
Bluez09 posted...
Skyminxyz posted...
Bluez09 posted...
Game is boring and bad and 30% store credit if it goes toward Luigi's Mansion.

So wait can we trade any 3ds game for 30% store credit for Luigi's Mansion?

Basically what'd happen if I say traded in Sonic Gens(3ds), would it work, or would I need to trade in 3 games.

Yes if you trade in any game you will get 30% more store credit. I traded it today and got $20.80 back.

According to this:[ http://www.gamestop.com/trade-values ] Sonic gen (3ds) should give me $18. 34 store credit for anything, or only their select new titles?

If it would count for anything, in their store than that is a sweet deal.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#14Qwert408Posted 3/27/2013 9:59:27 PM
So I've pretty much gathered the gameplay and music are bad. How is the humour? If it's good, I might still be tempted to get this :/
---
Tell me I'm pretty. - SSJGrimReaper
One time I accidentally my life. I've never recovered. - Doom2006
#15MagnemightPosted 3/27/2013 11:05:52 PM
Qwert408 posted...
So I've pretty much gathered the gameplay and music are bad. How is the humour? If it's good, I might still be tempted to get this :/

Whoa.

Whoa.

Whoa..

Hold the @#$@ing phone. Who's calling the music bad? Sticker Star has the best soundtrack of all the Paper Mario games! The quality of everything else is arguable, but the music is Sticker Star's strongest point! Glorious endless jazz! IT IS AMAZING!

...But uh, the humor in this game's a bit different from the other titles. Most of the humor in the first three games comes from character interaction, where...well, you do get some humor from character interaction, particularly from World 1 (of six), but a good deal of the humor is less dialogue/character oriented. There's a ton of situations where you end up interacting with the world and...basically, reminding reality that everything is made of paper. Lots of paper humor. The writing's still stellar, but a much larger fraction of the humor is based on interactions with the world itself.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#16SpikayaPosted 3/28/2013 7:41:57 AM
Evenif I didn't eShop this game I wouldn't turn it in. DMis years better, but still. -.-
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#17StephenYap3Posted 3/28/2013 9:02:31 AM
Adamario_129 posted...
Really annoyed that I bought this on the eShop.

I was annoyed too for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#18PungryPosted 3/28/2013 2:20:40 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
I was annoyed too for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

Really? Cause I love that game. I think it is the best Professor Layton game in the series.
---
Look in the corner over there. Is that Mick Jagger? No it's a fat kid on a slip'n'slide.
#19Czar_YoshiPosted 3/28/2013 3:37:44 PM
Qwert408 posted...

Wait, what? The music is the best part of the game and the only part that stacks up to past PM's (and graphics). The sound test feature is an abomination, but not the music.

The humor... Is overly reliant on paper puns, and there's not very much of it. For me, it got old fast, with no non-generic characters to spout it off.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#20Qwert408Posted 3/28/2013 7:15:53 PM
Whoa, don't know where I got my information from, maybe I'm just recalling it wrong. Anyway, I probably won't bother with this since I barely time to game anymore so I'm trying to only get games that are gonna blow me away. I'll definitely check out the soundtrack, though. Jazz is awesome.
---
Tell me I'm pretty. - SSJGrimReaper
One time I accidentally my life. I've never recovered. - Doom2006