Catchiest melody in the game?

#1MagnemightPosted 4/29/2013 6:33:08 PM
Alright. First of all, being named "Magnemight", I know a little thing about magnets. So I'm going to repel all the negativity that could potentially ruin this topic by being negative right now.

Intelligent Systems has abandoned the Paper Mario series! They have also not made an Advance Wars game in an even longer period of time since the last installment and there hasn't even been a sequel confirmed of any sort! Miyamoto should get his grubby little fingers off of modern games! Apparently Mario Party is a series we should dislike now despite it probably taking very little manpower from Nintendo's more important intellectual properties!

Alright, that shouldn't attract any negativity. Anyways, which tunes from the game stick around in your head long after the game is over? There's probably a boss theme or two you've got memorized.

I myself, currently alone in my dorm (my roommates have already taken their finals) found myself humming the theme to the World 5 boss while washing dishes. Completely out of nowhere. Wasn't listening to it or anything...not on that day, at least. And it's currently the only melody from the game I can immediately think of, which is actually quite bizarre, because Kamek's theme is my favorite song from the game.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#2MarioPenguin5Posted 4/29/2013 6:57:47 PM
nice try but Zelda is being ruined by motion controls!!!!!

and I think the best song is the Gooper Blooper song as many others will probably say
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#3Chaosmaster00Posted 4/29/2013 7:26:22 PM
Actually, 2nd World boss's is my favorite.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/30/2013 4:18:49 AM
MarioPenguin5 posted...

It is?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.
#5QualiTPosted 4/30/2013 8:40:34 AM
The 3rd world Boss was pretty catchy.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#6SullyTheStrangePosted 4/30/2013 10:27:08 AM
What's that Mario Party bit supposed to be?
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#7MarioPenguin5Posted 4/30/2013 9:09:15 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
MarioPenguin5 posted...

It is?

if you believe that I have some snake oil you might be interested in
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#8PT_PiranhaPosted 5/1/2013 2:28:58 PM
Any of the boss themes.

Then the disco theme.
---
Contrary to popular belief, experimentation is not the same as fixing something that isn't broken. For starters, there's a different principle behind it.
#9RikashiPosted 5/2/2013 12:00:38 PM
Kamek's theme is the best one for me. Gooper Blooper being a close second.
#10Luigi_64Posted 5/2/2013 12:43:18 PM
I liked Gooper Blooper's theme the best. Tower Power Pokey is a close second. I didn't think the music was as good as in the other games though.