This game would have been a success if Dimentio was in it!

#1DimentioDeuxPosted 5/20/2013 5:34:10 AM
Ack, it had so much potential! My tricks would have lifted this game to the skies of the Mario world! My rhetoric would have made even the saddest child chuckle! But now, it has nothing! It makes my usually smily mouth sad. But I will be back like a Ghostbuster from the 80's! Until then, ciao
---
Once there were only darkness, and then it was Dimentio
#2MagnemightPosted 5/20/2013 6:22:52 AM
Chortles! Fawful has many chortles at the exclamations made by a fraudulent magician of trickery. The very existence of yourself is a rotten anchovy plucked from a sea of despair! And that anchovy is then having placement upon the pizza of the universe, despoiling the cheese and pineapple and pepperoni of life! You are the ruination of all the toppings! Not only are you possessing much awfulness at the job of being a villain of center-stage, but you are but you are possessing the same awfulness at being a toady!

"Oh, look, I am Dimentio, and I am teleporting and saying stupid Italian words like a plumber with excess luck. Oh, what is this being? My master, whose name is being "Bleck" because "Bleck" is the exclamation I am uttering to his appearance of ghoulishness, has been stomped upon by the plumbers and Koopa King and princess which I hate? Well, now is when I eliminate my master and steal the center stage like a cowardly vagabond of banditry!"

Fawful will teach you of honor! You see, pupil of unworthiness, when Fawful's glorious master is down for the counting, I continue to have loyalty! The Great Cackletta had revival, all due to the efforts of the handsome Bean that is myself. And when the Great Cackletta is so unfairly beaten by the mustaches that are bristly and unpleasant, Fawful picks up the reins to her carriage of world domination! And, in such a difference to the one who is you, I surpass my master and commandeer a perfect pair of castles! You are without castles! A castle-ness villain is a minor villain that is not saving games of mediocrity! Your memory is a memory I spit upon, Dimentio!
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#3Chaosmaster00Posted 5/20/2013 6:42:00 AM
Didn't you make a topic like this, like, 6 months ago?
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make. If you choose to manually change it, note that it must still conform to the maximum size limit.
#4Traptin3daysPosted 5/20/2013 7:01:03 AM(edited)
Oh a battle!
---
I took the low road in
I'll take the high road out!
#5DimentioDeux(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 7:01:30 AM
Ah ha ha ha! What do we have here? I smell the odour of a bitter and foul bean who has been thwarted one too many times! It must hurt, does it not? To lose so many times. You had a leading role twice and still failed to deliver! While my acting captivated the audience and created a grand finale! The fact that you the emperor of beans wrote an essay to a mere jester tells how true my words are! But if it is a battle of words you want, I will serve it to you like I did to the Count. Ah ha ha ha

I pity your loyality. You are just one in the crowd, a henchman. It is something not even your distasteful smile can wash away. I, however, act on my own and I succeed! Your plans then? How original are they? You are just another villain wanting to take over a kingdom. I pulled all the strings and erased worlds. My resume is far more impressive than you and your pig.

Maybe you should polish your glasses, hm? I am a jester, I do not need to own castles. They invite me and I arrive like a birthday cake and fill their empty halls with laughter and later cries. That is the true power of Dimentio! Now go and dress with class and we high class villains might take you as something more than a bean with short attention-span! Ciao~
---
#6MagnemightPosted 5/20/2013 8:04:24 AM(edited)
Furururu. Fawful would compare your ineptitude with that of a royal fool, but Fawful sees that you already flaunt your true colors like a peacock during the season in which peacocks are being hunted.

Your understanding of villainy is a mockery of the comprehension of a silly baby Toad reading smudged scripture written in the confusing lettering of Shy Guys. You are wanting to have the destruction of all worlds? Then what is the purpose of your plan! Villains such as us are requiring an audience to have appreciation of our very nasty feats. At no point are you even having an audience, only heroic co-actors that are possessing a very bad smell and are terrible! I was seeking the domination of the world! A world of mushrooms and beans and palm trees to appreciate Fawful's brilliance! Fawful's amazing facade plastered over an entire planet!

The jester would insult henchman? Your stupidity gives me FURY! Without henchman there are no masters, and without masters there are no master plans! Always, Fawful is cooperating. Fawful is cooperating with the infallible Cackletta, Fawful is cooperating with the steadfast Midbus and Fawful's hypnotized minions, Fawful is cooperating with the Star of Darkness. Cooperation is the essential ingredient to the stew of heroic success, but by cooperating with our villains of fellowship, we are stealing their nourishing broth! And I spill the remainder of their soup upon them, covering them in flaming burns! Furururu!

Your tactics of sneakiness and underhandedness may be suitable for some, but all the world is for Fawful, for Fawful is the most villainous villain of villany!

S of P: I find comedy in your insults of my robes, for your dress is only suitable for inept jesters of the variety you have the unfortune to be stuck in.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#7DimentioDeux(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 8:42:22 AM
Oh silly bean man. Have you not read the script or is your brain a bean too and you have missed the whole point? I destroy all the worlds yes, but then I will create them into perfection and be the ruler. For a great cause needs a great sacrifice. But shhhhh, it won't be so bad for you. I promise. I can create a little world for you where you can chum on your beans and be the lord of the flies.

Ah but you see the jester is far more beloved than a henchman. I give the audience a taste of laughter while hiding venom on their plates. Henchmen are disposable, jesters are necessary for the comedy. Ah yes, you are cooperative you little simpleton! Does your stomach cry in joy when you do as told? I bet it does, but when you act alone the house of cards you have built up shatters. The true evil creates allies when needed and ends their game when their roles are fulfilled. I dare say that a silly assistant like you cannot grasp that logic!

How can all worlds belong to a smiling bean when he fails to rule a kingdom of mushrooms? My coup de théâtre is admired by all except for the jelly bean. Now go do something you are actually good at, like selling badges to babies for an example. Ciao
---
#8MagnemightPosted 5/20/2013 9:40:57 AM
I have irritation! Fawful will be curing of this environment the hostility that this fink-rat tries to induce!

*Pulls a remote control out of his cloak, pressing a conspicuous red button in its center. A green radio flies in, supported by jets, blasting a melody*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mvv0WFsWGc

*Laughs*

Er-ahem! As I had saying, your plans were engorged with patheticness. There is not being necessity in the destruction of all worlds to be ruling your own. This foolish jester is being wasteful with efforts. An ingenious inventor has resourcefulness and works with parts that are few. Midbus, a mushroom, and minding control was all that Fawful started with, and Fawful was a success! Becoming of you it is to be a jester, for your plan had too much of the flashiness and lacked the practicality.

And where are you in this world you desire so so so much?! Nothingness? You are a miserable pile of nothing! Cooperation is a skill, one of many which you lack! And you are not conquering what you create, you are conquering WITH what you create! And what is left for the conquering? Again, Fawful tells you: NOTHING! Fawful's finale finishes with happy Fawful faces and castle control. Your endgame is your game over, for your perfect world is flat and stupid like paper that I cut with scissors! For in this game of hand tricks, I am the scissors and you are but flimsy paper!
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
#9Traptin3daysPosted 5/20/2013 1:23:17 PM(edited)
Fawful - Dimentio 1-0 :(
---
I took the low road in
I'll take the high road out!
#10DimentioDeux(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 1:25:55 PM
Do not worry child, I have still some wits to offer this foul beast!

Such temper! Your nostrils, they flare out like the hood of a hissing cobra! But your use of asteriks makes my usual happy mouth sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWBvs9goxBY

Ah little bean man, perhaps you have been too busy getting stomped by the hero of moustache to read the script? My schemes were a success! I managed to destroy the worlds and creating dimensions is my art. You are just a stinking thief with no originality! You need to brainwash puny minions to please a crowd. I do that too, but my charisma is enough to daze heroes and villians alike without any sprout! You had that pig, I had magic. I could have outperform you in your own role as if it was a monologue

Again you show your ability to have a short attention-span. Cooperation is a skill I lack? Ah ha ha ha, I was able to collaborate with distasteful clowns like you for a really long time. But as of bean and men, you are too simple to understand. I do not need to conquer what I have created, it is your plan to conquer not mine. Like a painter I will brush through the world colour it as I please. Perfection! I dislike unnecessary violence, but I can understand why you prefer that over simple planning. It is too complex for a bean. Ah ha ha ha! Your glasses are just for the show right? Now go and study the power of paper and you might gain access to the next chapter. Ciao
---