Afraid to admit, this is my favorite 3DS XL Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Afraid to admit, this is my favorite 3DS XL Game

User Info: DKCFAN

DKCFAN
3 years ago#1
I actually loved this game more than Luigi's Mansion (which I found tediously hard starting in C-5). I can actually beat this game in 11 hours I've replayed it so much.

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
3 years ago#2
Now I'm curious as to what other 3DS games you have played so far.
The ruling king that sees in another his equivalent rules nothing. - Vivec

User Info: DKCFAN

DKCFAN
3 years ago#3
NSMB 2, Luigi's Mansion (although I'm not finished. Just bored and stuck on C-5), and Super Mario Land 3D.

User Info: 1943fighter

1943fighter
3 years ago#4
Yeah I am also having a blast with this game.
2+2 does in fact equal fish f=6 i=9 s=19 h=8 so F+I-S+H=4=2=2

User Info: john_the_III

john_the_III
3 years ago#5
DKCFAN posted...
NSMB 2, Luigi's Mansion (although I'm not finished. Just bored and stuck on C-5), and Super Mario Land 3D.

Once you play more 3ds games, your thoughts about this game will change for sure
geno for ssb4

User Info: HiiiiiTechnical

HiiiiiTechnical
3 years ago#6
Yeah it's up there for me too, even though its a disgrace to the series. Wait until Dream Team, that one will be so much better.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
3 years ago#7
This game was the main reason I bought a 3DS and even though it lacks a story, new characters, or any other familiar elements of the series, I was never disappointed. I also wasn't expecting much out of any of the Paper Mario titles I wanted to play and still, I liked all four of them. This too was my #1 favorite 3DS game...until Fire Emblem Awakening came in.

Although I do like this game, I hope the series will go back to how the first two were. This game was fun (well, for me, at least), but only once.
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...

User Info: Magnemight

Magnemight
3 years ago#8
I've got to say the same, and I've currently got:

Cave Story 3D
Ocarina of Time 3D (I cannot get into Zelda)
Super Mario 3D Land
Shantae: Risky's Revenge

I do expect Fire Emblem: Awakening to be better, once I actually get my hands on it (i.e., it's cheap and used)

also how do you ever see anything in Cave Story 3D, everything's as dark as a cave and the 3D doesn't make anything more visible
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.

User Info: UltraCantaloupe

UltraCantaloupe
3 years ago#9
I see Magnemight is knocking both Zelda and Cave Story, further proving his horrible taste in games.
Hey, thanks for reading this! It took me a while to type it out.
Do not attempt to Brawl me with Pit or PT, as my disc can not process them.

User Info: Magnemight

Magnemight
3 years ago#10
UltraCantaloupe posted...
I see Magnemight is knocking both Zelda and Cave Story, further proving his horrible taste in games.

Zelda's a personal lack of taste.

And Cave Story was FANTASTIC on the PC. It's just that the 3DS version is damn unplayable due to the terrible lighting.
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Afraid to admit, this is my favorite 3DS XL Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived