Afraid to admit, this is my favorite 3DS XL Game

#1DKCFANPosted 6/5/2013 7:32:00 PM
I actually loved this game more than Luigi's Mansion (which I found tediously hard starting in C-5). I can actually beat this game in 11 hours I've replayed it so much.
#2RikashiPosted 6/6/2013 11:23:23 AM
Now I'm curious as to what other 3DS games you have played so far.
---
The ruling king that sees in another his equivalent rules nothing. - Vivec
#3DKCFAN(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 1:43:59 PM
NSMB 2, Luigi's Mansion (although I'm not finished. Just bored and stuck on C-5), and Super Mario Land 3D.
#41943fighterPosted 6/6/2013 3:44:37 PM
Yeah I am also having a blast with this game.
---
2+2 does in fact equal fish f=6 i=9 s=19 h=8 so F+I-S+H=4=2=2
#5john_the_IIIPosted 6/6/2013 10:52:06 PM
DKCFAN posted...
NSMB 2, Luigi's Mansion (although I'm not finished. Just bored and stuck on C-5), and Super Mario Land 3D.

Once you play more 3ds games, your thoughts about this game will change for sure
---
geno for ssb4
#6HiiiiiTechnicalPosted 6/7/2013 7:53:37 AM
Yeah it's up there for me too, even though its a disgrace to the series. Wait until Dream Team, that one will be so much better.
---
And so I strike, like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium
#7StephenYap3Posted 6/7/2013 3:49:36 PM
This game was the main reason I bought a 3DS and even though it lacks a story, new characters, or any other familiar elements of the series, I was never disappointed. I also wasn't expecting much out of any of the Paper Mario titles I wanted to play and still, I liked all four of them. This too was my #1 favorite 3DS game...until Fire Emblem Awakening came in.

Although I do like this game, I hope the series will go back to how the first two were. This game was fun (well, for me, at least), but only once.
---
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#8MagnemightPosted 6/8/2013 3:19:49 PM
I've got to say the same, and I've currently got:

Cave Story 3D
Ocarina of Time 3D (I cannot get into Zelda)
Super Mario 3D Land
Shantae: Risky's Revenge

I do expect Fire Emblem: Awakening to be better, once I actually get my hands on it (i.e., it's cheap and used)

also how do you ever see anything in Cave Story 3D, everything's as dark as a cave and the 3D doesn't make anything more visible
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#9UltraCantaloupePosted 6/9/2013 7:36:37 PM
I see Magnemight is knocking both Zelda and Cave Story, further proving his horrible taste in games.
---
Hey, thanks for reading this! It took me a while to type it out.
Do not attempt to Brawl me with Pit or PT, as my disc can not process them.
#10MagnemightPosted 6/10/2013 9:47:36 AM
UltraCantaloupe posted...
I see Magnemight is knocking both Zelda and Cave Story, further proving his horrible taste in games.

Zelda's a personal lack of taste.

And Cave Story was FANTASTIC on the PC. It's just that the 3DS version is damn unplayable due to the terrible lighting.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.