I would've liked this game much better if...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. I would've liked this game much better if...

User Info: Luigi_64

Luigi_64
3 years ago#1
They made this game its own thing and not paper mario or made this game before it's proceeders. The former because if it was it wasn't a paper mario game, we wouldn't expect it to be like the first three like we all loved. The latter for a similar reason, and because we would see a great rise in quality throughout Paper mario history. It would make more sense, because we went from a classic story to a unique story, to an even more unique and outstanding story, to, well, not a classic story, but still a Bowser kidnaps peach story.

User Info: Czar_Yoshi

Czar_Yoshi
3 years ago#2
Other than what it wasn't, there's not much about this game that stands out, and I'd probably just forget it existed if it weren't a PM.
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
3 years ago#3
Czar_Yoshi posted...
Other than what it wasn't, there's not much about this game that stands out, and I'd probably just forget it existed if it weren't a PM.
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...

User Info: Luigi_64

Luigi_64
3 years ago#4
Well they would need to maybe add a few things. If this wasn't paper mario they would need to make it a little different. Now that I really think about it, maybe you're right.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. I would've liked this game much better if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived