I would've liked this game much better if...

#1Luigi_64Posted 6/11/2013 9:57:46 AM
They made this game its own thing and not paper mario or made this game before it's proceeders. The former because if it was it wasn't a paper mario game, we wouldn't expect it to be like the first three like we all loved. The latter for a similar reason, and because we would see a great rise in quality throughout Paper mario history. It would make more sense, because we went from a classic story to a unique story, to an even more unique and outstanding story, to, well, not a classic story, but still a Bowser kidnaps peach story.
#2Czar_YoshiPosted 6/11/2013 11:34:30 PM
Other than what it wasn't, there's not much about this game that stands out, and I'd probably just forget it existed if it weren't a PM.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
#3StephenYap3Posted 6/13/2013 9:47:51 AM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
Other than what it wasn't, there's not much about this game that stands out, and I'd probably just forget it existed if it weren't a PM.

---
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#4Luigi_64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 1:48:47 PM
Well they would need to maybe add a few things. If this wasn't paper mario they would need to make it a little different. Now that I really think about it, maybe you're right.