This game was an INSULT to the franchise

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. This game was an INSULT to the franchise

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#11
Super Paper Mario is great game my only issue is some people claim it's the best game in the series.

but that' like saying halo 3 is the best zelda game,you know?
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. ignoring Razieru,mariofan15,and any igenesis alts

User Info: Magnemight

Magnemight
3 years ago#12
odd. Which one of the generic toad NPCs starts talking about how terrible the previous Paper Mario games were? I honestly can't remember the part of the game where they start insulting the previous titles.
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.

User Info: john_the_III

john_the_III
3 years ago#13
SMASHKING84 posted...
Super Paper Mario is great game my only issue is some people claim it's the best game in the series.

but that' like saying halo 3 is the best zelda game,you know?

So basically you can't handle the fact that somebody else has a different opinion than you

And I don't understand why you're bringing an argument about nsmb2 to this board

User Info: john_the_III

john_the_III
3 years ago#14
SMASHKING84 posted...
john_the_III posted...
Tc, you're beating around a dead horse, the game has been out for almost 9 months now

Says the person who still bashes nsmb 2 a game that's been out longer.

The only reason I (or anyone else for that matter), bash nsmb2 on the 3d world board, is because Marioman keeps making annoying topics about nsmb2 being "the best 2d Mario game"

User Info: Wiiboy4ever

Wiiboy4ever
3 years ago#15
bigjoe980 posted...
Really? You prefer that stupid ass 2D/3D back and forth nonsense.... Over sticker star? Huh, I honestly didn't find it that bad, but it's definitely more of a short burst game, like Luigis' mansion: dark moon. (Utter love for that!)

But to be honest, after that damn Super Paper Mario, I accepted that unique change away from the series was inevitable! Some bad, some good. I miss the combat style of the first two though, that's for sure...

you
take
that
back
all of it

User Info: Pikablu45

Pikablu45
3 years ago#16
bigjoe980 posted...
Really? You prefer that stupid ass 2D/3D back and forth nonsense.... Over sticker star? Huh, I honestly didn't find it that bad, but it's definitely more of a short burst game, like Luigis' mansion: dark moon. (Utter love for that!)

But to be honest, after that damn Super Paper Mario, I accepted that unique change away from the series was inevitable! Some bad, some good. I miss the combat style of the first two though, that's for sure...

And I really... Truly.. Wish it would return...

I agree with you BigJoe I want the wonderful charm of the series to return! TTYD and PM64 were amazing games - among the best of the console. It was such a unique RPG experience.

But yeah I think we all knew when SPM came out that the series was never going to return to that...in favour of the more platforming kind of games.
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. This game was an INSULT to the franchise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived