This game was an INSULT to the franchise

#11SMASHKING84Posted 8/2/2013 12:38:28 AM
Super Paper Mario is great game my only issue is some people claim it's the best game in the series.

but that' like saying halo 3 is the best zelda game,you know?
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. ignoring Razieru,mariofan15,and any igenesis alts
#12MagnemightPosted 8/2/2013 8:48:41 AM
odd. Which one of the generic toad NPCs starts talking about how terrible the previous Paper Mario games were? I honestly can't remember the part of the game where they start insulting the previous titles.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#13john_the_IIIPosted 8/3/2013 2:11:51 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Super Paper Mario is great game my only issue is some people claim it's the best game in the series.

but that' like saying halo 3 is the best zelda game,you know?

So basically you can't handle the fact that somebody else has a different opinion than you

And I don't understand why you're bringing an argument about nsmb2 to this board
#14john_the_IIIPosted 8/3/2013 9:33:15 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
john_the_III posted...
Tc, you're beating around a dead horse, the game has been out for almost 9 months now

Says the person who still bashes nsmb 2 a game that's been out longer.

The only reason I (or anyone else for that matter), bash nsmb2 on the 3d world board, is because Marioman keeps making annoying topics about nsmb2 being "the best 2d Mario game"
#15Wiiboy4everPosted 8/4/2013 4:27:41 AM
bigjoe980 posted...
Really? You prefer that stupid ass 2D/3D back and forth nonsense.... Over sticker star? Huh, I honestly didn't find it that bad, but it's definitely more of a short burst game, like Luigis' mansion: dark moon. (Utter love for that!)

But to be honest, after that damn Super Paper Mario, I accepted that unique change away from the series was inevitable! Some bad, some good. I miss the combat style of the first two though, that's for sure...

you
take
that
back
all of it
#16Pikablu45Posted 8/11/2013 5:29:08 AM
bigjoe980 posted...
Really? You prefer that stupid ass 2D/3D back and forth nonsense.... Over sticker star? Huh, I honestly didn't find it that bad, but it's definitely more of a short burst game, like Luigis' mansion: dark moon. (Utter love for that!)

But to be honest, after that damn Super Paper Mario, I accepted that unique change away from the series was inevitable! Some bad, some good. I miss the combat style of the first two though, that's for sure...

And I really... Truly.. Wish it would return...

I agree with you BigJoe I want the wonderful charm of the series to return! TTYD and PM64 were amazing games - among the best of the console. It was such a unique RPG experience.

But yeah I think we all knew when SPM came out that the series was never going to return to that...in favour of the more platforming kind of games.
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*