Finished this. FANTASTIC GAME!

#11Watt64Posted 8/4/2013 2:55:23 PM
No, it's not really worth it.
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"
#12Luigi_64Posted 8/4/2013 3:27:33 PM
Wiiboy4ever posted...
DarkMark942 posted...
Yes, a sequel to SPM. I've been hoping for that for years.

fixed

Finally! One person who shares the same opinion as me about SPM.
#13FakersSoul15Posted 8/4/2013 4:12:28 PM
Fantastic game? More like "craptastic" game.

soarcadia posted...
Hoping for a sequel for TTYD, and SPM getting it's own subseries.

Fix'd for ya'.

Anyway, is there anything worth doing after beating bowser?

There's the Sticker Museum and the Flag Achievments, but they're not worth doing them. You get nothing by getting all the Flags (besides a slight difference in the credits parade) and they are absolutely tedious to get, and you get a worthless, incomplete sound test when you complete the Things part, and a bestiary that only shows the normal enemies and charges one coin to see them. In a few words, there's nothing else to do after beating it.
#14MagnemightPosted 8/4/2013 4:26:38 PM
Dunno why anyone would want another 2D platformer Mario game that doesn't actually do the whole "2D platformer" part all that well. I'd rather see a game with beautiful paper-styled 3D graphics, well-developed characters in each world, and strategic battles.

Which chapter in SPM had as much plot as the Glitz Pit? Or Shy Guy's Toy Box? Or Keelhaul Key?

I'd certainly prefer to see standard battling make a comeback without stickers and shininess, though.
---
A.K.A. Magnemania.
Fritz0x8: I dont kno what sentient means | willingmess: Just know that the word does not describe you.
#15PungryPosted 8/4/2013 4:28:51 PM
FakersSoul15 posted...
Fantastic game? More like "craptastic" game.

DAMN, what a sick burn. I bet Miyamoto just turned in his resignation letter after seeing someone own him like that.

I still agree with you soarcadia!
---
Look in the corner over there. Is that Mick Jagger? No it's a fat kid on a slip'n'slide.
#16StephenYap3Posted 8/5/2013 7:04:50 AM
Wiiboy4ever posted...
DarkMark942 posted...
Yes, a sequel to SPM. I've been hoping for that for years.

fixed

If the gameplay is going to have more effort put in and not be a barebones "jump jump jump" thing, I'll be up for it.
---
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Fire Emblem, Metroid, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#17Mariofan15Posted 8/10/2013 6:14:04 PM
I guess one man's trash is another person's treasure. You might think it's fantastic but that doesnt change the fact the game is pretty much garbage. And I'm more then sure your in the very small minority that think so.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#18PungryPosted 8/10/2013 6:39:16 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
I guess one man's trash is another person's treasure.

Okay this is pretty reasonable, I'm glad you can see that some people like something you don't-

Mariofan15 posted...
You might think it's fantastic but that doesnt change the fact the game is pretty much garbage.

oh. well, I guess I can't like the game anymore if you think it's pretty much garbage.
---
Look in the corner over there. Is that Mick Jagger? No it's a fat kid on a slip'n'slide.
#19Pikablu45Posted 8/11/2013 5:19:28 AM
DarkMark942 posted...
Yes, a sequel to TTYD.

Fixed it back again...looks like your hand slipped while typing Wiiboy.

SPM had no moments like the Glitz Pit or Keehaul Key or the Train journey or Twilight Town...4 chapters of beautiful story.

I'm not debating this or whatever because SPM was still a playable game...this game however is cheap and worthless and has more use as a frisbee thrown into my neighbour's yard.
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*