only a fan boy would like this game

#11Wiiboy4everPosted 6/9/2014 8:40:02 PM
KoopaKalamity posted...
MithrilMonarch posted...
I didn't like the soundtrack at all, myself.
#12tootertayPosted 6/10/2014 12:55:37 PM
While I will agree the game was lacking in a few areas, it was still a decent game. Albeit, not as good as previous installments, but still decent. I also loved the music.
---
3DS FC: 0962-9193-5692
#13Pikablu45Posted 6/21/2014 3:59:33 PM
MarioPenguin5 posted...
only a fan boy would like the first two Paper Mario games

not good at all... its a FACT it sucks

The critics and sales would argue against that. :p

I mean I don't understand how anyone could actually ever even joke about such a thing- liking this and bad mouthing PM64, TTYD? The only Mario games that made the Nintendo a bearable console.
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#14ApolloJusticeAAPosted 6/23/2014 1:26:29 PM
tootertay posted...
While I will agree the game was lacking in a few areas, it was still a decent game. Albeit, not as good as previous installments, but still decent. I also loved the music.

This is pretty much how I feel I still have my copy and replay it from time to time. I also own dream team and Ace Attorney. If the game has enough fun for me I am happy. I can get the complaints though this should stay as a DS spin-off and PM should get a full release on the wii-u
---
The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#15Wiiboy4everPosted 7/12/2014 10:34:09 PM
Pikablu45 posted...
MarioPenguin5 posted...

I mean I don't understand how anyone could actually ever even joke about such a thing- liking this and bad mouthing PM64, TTYD? The only Mario games that made the Nintendo a bearable console.
64 I can understand but ttyd
no
#16MarioPenguin5Posted 7/13/2014 10:23:52 AM
Pikablu45 posted...

yeah there were no other good games on the N64 and Gamecube, you're right
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#17Dsinn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 2:29:13 PM
MarioPenguin5 posted...

yea atleast it was good unlike this crap
#18NeutronStar256Posted 7/17/2014 5:35:11 AM
Pikablu45 posted...
MarioPenguin5 posted...

What is a Nintendo hater doing here of all places... not the best spot to advertise. Location, location, location
---
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
#19NotSnowskePosted 7/28/2014 1:29:07 AM
I am a Paper Mario fanboy. I bought TTYD in like November 04 and it's been my favorite game ever ever since.

This game is a f****** sin.
---
YA GOTTA JUNCTION! YA KNOW!?
#20HeroicSomaCruzPosted 7/29/2014 9:24:19 AM
I used to see myself as a dedicated Paper Mario fanboy, but I've really waned interest on the series.

Paper Mario was perfect.
TTYD was okay, but took most of its good elements right out of PM, and some of the chapters just dragged on (it got worse after Twilight Town)
SPM started off okay, but I sold the game after the 100 trials segment.
SS was just bad for a number of reasons. It's like the entire team never played a Paper Mario game in their life before.
---
NNID: OgnarPliskin. I stream games. Dark Souls, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and more.
twitch.tv/ognarpliskin