Petition to bring the Paper Mario series back to its roots

#1greatdimentioPosted 7/1/2014 6:19:58 AM
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-bring-the-paper-mario-series-back-to-its-roots

I know, Nintendo probably doesn't give a crap but it's worth a shot, hey?
---
I...will never...give up...on you...my love...
Not changing this sig until Mario RPGs are repped in spinoffs.
#2dascylusPosted 7/1/2014 10:08:33 AM
Nintendo won't read a petition unless it's written in both English and Japanese anyway
#3MithrilMonarchPosted 7/1/2014 7:48:38 PM
No.

Petitions are stupid.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LAbUZ0L.jpg
^ More fun than actually playing the game
#4MarioPenguin5Posted 7/1/2014 7:52:54 PM
lol good luck dude
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#5dascylusPosted 7/1/2014 10:04:41 PM
MithrilMonarch posted...
No.

Petitions are stupid.

This is pretty much how everyone in his last thread felt... no one seems to really care what Nintendo does with Paper Mario anymore. People will hate on every new installment, but they'll never actively participate in improving the series because that requires actually doing something other than being an a**hat.
#6Sentinel07Posted 7/2/2014 12:27:24 AM
I'd love for Paper Mario to go back as much as anyone else. However, I don't think this will help.
#7MithrilMonarchPosted 7/2/2014 12:48:43 PM
I don't really care where the series goes. It can stray as far from its roots as it wants. I loved Super Paper Mario, despite its differences. I just want another great game in the series.
---
The terms 'JRPG' and 'WRPG' are stupid.
#8GloryChaosPosted 7/3/2014 8:15:29 AM
I had more faith in you than this, Dimentio. There isn't a single video game company (or any company, really) that looks at these petitions and takes them seriously. The best thing you could have done was filled out a survey at club nintendo, which they actually look at. That was one of the reasons why they did what they did with Sticker Star and Galaxy 2 (a lot of people hated on Rosalina's story and SPM in general).

This is pretty much how everyone in his last thread felt... no one seems to really care what Nintendo does with Paper Mario anymore. People will hate on every new installment, but they'll never actively participate in improving the series because that requires actually doing something other than being an a**hat.

By all means, give me any instance where a video game company actually acknowledged a petition on change.org in a meaningful way.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#9Wiiboy4everPosted 7/11/2014 2:44:48 AM
No thanks. I hated TTYD and I love SPM.
#10Mariofan15Posted 7/12/2014 1:04:00 PM
dascylus posted...
MithrilMonarch posted...
No.

Petitions are stupid.

This has nothing to do with the fact petitions hardly if ever work. Most companies dont even look at them let alone acknowledge them. What your saying has nothing to do with his post.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013