This game vs Mega Man X7 vs Castlevania 64 and Metroid Other M. Which one sucks.

#1pwwnd123Posted 7/19/2014 12:25:11 PM
Paper Mario Sticker Star is seen as a bad game and people say it sucks like Mega Man X7 and Metroid Other M. Metroid Other M is seen as a flat out awful game. Mega Man X7 is seen as the worst Mega Man X game and 2nd worst Mega Man game behind Mega Man 8 for the PSX and Sega Saturn. Castlevania 64 is seen as a terrible game due to it's horrible camera and bad controls. Mega Man 8 was panned due to it's bad voice acting.

Now which of these games suck the most?
#2MithrilMonarchPosted 7/20/2014 7:48:42 AM
I'd rather play Mega Man X7 than this.
---
The terms 'JRPG' and 'WRPG' are stupid.
#3Sentinel07Posted 7/20/2014 1:13:53 PM
I can't comment on MMX7 and Castlevania because I've never played them.

So, out of the two remaining ones, I give the award to Sticker Star. While Other M's story was weak, I at least enjoyed the gameplay.
#4DMZappPosted 7/20/2014 1:32:38 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
I can't comment on MMX7 and Castlevania because I've never played them.

So, out of the two remaining ones, I give the award to Sticker Star. While Other M's story was weak, I at least enjoyed the gameplay.

Same here. At least Other M somewhat worked in terms of gameplay.
---
3DS Friend Code 2664-2654-8959
My Best Pokemon Y Battle: 75LG-WWWW-WWW4-RRCZ
#5pwwnd123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 2:08:56 PM(edited)
I think people say this game sucks like Castlevania The Adventure for the original Game Boy and Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. I think Super Paper Mario almost felt like Paper Mario's Symphony of the Night and Lament of Innocence mixed in with Mega Man X7 and Paper Mario TTYD.
#6Wiiboy4everPosted 7/21/2014 4:05:56 AM
I haven't played any of those, nor do in care in the slightest how bad they are in comparison to Sticker Star - I don't need any of this to understand that Sticker Star is a disalpointingly godawful game (Mario game or Paper Mario game).
#7pwwnd123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 4:52:46 AM
Paper Mario Sticker Star is like Paper Mario's Metroid Other M and Mega Man X7 as many fans say it is. Super Mario Sunshine is also the first remotely bad game in the Mario series that's different from the rest of the series. The Mega Man series has got Mega Man 8 and Mega Man X7 which are considered as awful games that differentiates them from the rest of the series. What do both Mega Man 8 and X7, Castlevania 64,Metroid Other M and Sticker Star all have in common? They are both crappy games in their each respective franchise. If anything, Sticker Star turns out to be like Paper Mario's Mega Man X7 and Mega Man 8. Face it, people hate both games although Mega Man 8 is decent in gameplay and the sprites are well done,

I must say. Super Mario Sunshine is the Mario game that received a lot of gripes back in the day. I mean people hate Metroid Other M like Mega Man 8 and X7. X4 is the best Mega Man X game I've ever played in my life although it is better than the classic series Mega Man 8. Sticker Star may be an abomination like Sonic 06,Mega Man X7 and Other M. I guess Sonic 06 and Mega Man X7 and Other M is what best describes Sticker Star, right.
#8pwwnd123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 1:15:40 PM
Anyways Sticker Star is the second bad Mario game behind Sunshine which was given a lot of gripes. I think Sunshine had a overall mediocre reputation. Sunshine is considered to be a terrible Mario game by 50% of the fans like how most people say Metroid Other M was. Sunshine is hard like the NES Ninja Gaidens and Rockman and Forte. I mean people say a lot of parts drive you insane like in Rockman and Forte.
#9Sentinel07Posted 7/27/2014 7:16:51 PM
pwwnd123 posted...
Anyways Sticker Star is the second bad Mario game behind Sunshine which was given a lot of gripes. I think Sunshine had a overall mediocre reputation. Sunshine is considered to be a terrible Mario game by 50% of the fans like how most people say Metroid Other M was. Sunshine is hard like the NES Ninja Gaidens and Rockman and Forte. I mean people say a lot of parts drive you insane like in Rockman and Forte.

Um, first of all, I think reception for Sunshine has gotten better over the years, as more people have come to accept it.

People actually think Sunshine is hard?! Now that is hilarious, considering it's almost as easy as the Galaxy games.
#10pwwnd123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 10:04:29 PM
What was the reason why Sunshine receive a lot of gripes back then. Was it the voice acting that made it bad or is it the glitches and awkward camera controls or it's insane Rockman and Forte and Mega Man X6 style hard difficulty? I see Sunshine to be a mediocre game just like how Mega Man 8 was for the Mega Man series. I think Mega Man 8 is at least decent in gameplay but is hindered by a number of factors. For the X series I think I like X4 because everyone says it is the best Mega Man X game and people say X6 is hard as hell and X7 to be an awful piece of garbage.

Though I may get X7 to see if it is really worse than both Sunshine, Mega Man 8, Metroid Other M and Sticker Star. I see Super Paper Mario to be like let's say that Mega Man X4 or Symphony of the Night of a game for a lack of a better sentence. Sunshine, just without it's flaws may seem mediocre like Mega Man 8 when you don't mind it's voice acting and just get to the actual gameplay. Sunshine to me is just mediocre and Mega Man 8 to me is alright but the voice acting in 8 was hilariously awful that some YouTube Poops were made to turn some of the cutscenes into actual memes.