Only reason for me to get 3DS... When does it come out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Only reason for me to get 3DS... When does it come out?
5 years ago#1
Not really excited about the prospect of playing Ocarina of Time one more time... But a new PM? Yes, please.
Who's the pretty girl? That's quite enough of your lip, You fat butt!- Evil King Stan XIV from Okage: Shadow King.
5 years ago#2
No one knows, i am in the exact position you are, im only buying the 3DS to play Paper mario(And ocarina of time)
2 People think that majoras mask rock!
(To upgrade the count, say "i like majoras mask"
5 years ago#3
I'm in the same boat. But luckily it won't come out for a while (hopefully) so I'll have time to save money.
There's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if someone tries to touch you in a place that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's NO GOOD!
5 years ago#4
I think it's supposed to be June-ish, and all I want for the 3DS is Mario Kart and this.
Hi you can call me Bert, or Phil, or George, or heck even call me "that guy over there" Call me whatever you want, my user name is totally irrelevant.
5 years ago#5
I was already planning on getting the 3DS, OoT and Starfox 64 Remakes seemed interesting. However, a new Paper Mario basically sold the console for me.
GT: Teh Toadmastah PSN: Razz_Flufferson
Currently addicted to: minecraft, LoL. Eagerly anticipating: 3DS, ME3
5 years ago#6
--"Only reason for me to get 3DS..."--

What's the matter? You don't like videogames?
"Ignorance is Bliss"
5 years ago#7
Maybe he doesn't like wasting money if he doesn't see the need.
There's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if someone tries to touch you in a place that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's NO GOOD!
5 years ago#8
Then he should probably stop playing videogames.
"Ignorance is Bliss"
5 years ago#9
Because he likes Paper Mario, he should stop playing videogames? OK.
5 years ago#10
Yes, if he can't find at least one single other good game in the plethora of great games coming to the 3DS then he doesn't deserve to be a gamer. OK.
"Ignorance is Bliss"
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Only reason for me to get 3DS... When does it come out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived