Final Boss

#1dking009Posted 3/22/2012 6:23:18 AM
What do you want to see from the final boss bowser or someone new

i want bowser to be the and at the same time i want someone new
because I dont want the same thing again

tell me what do you want from the final boss
#2RundazPosted 3/22/2012 1:17:10 PM
Rage inducing difficulty as opposed to the last two catastrophic failures I won't even call common enemies.
---
I've seen these guys and they're ugly as sin. Worst models ever!-Madworld
New Paper Mario at last! :D
#3Luigi4PresidentPosted 3/22/2012 1:58:04 PM
I'm hoping for the crown thing to continue and have us fight the KOOPA KING!

But it has to be Lost Levels + Kaizo Mario difficulty compared to the easy junk in SPM. I thought shadow queen was "somewhat" difficult. I want a challenge.
---
The man in green, Luigi!
#4Nuclear_PiePosted 3/22/2012 7:19:00 PM
Like already said, something with some teeth to it. I'd like to see Bowser again personally.
---
No one ever regrets an act of courage.
#5piepitsPosted 3/23/2012 5:34:31 AM

I'd like to meet.

THE SHADOW KING!

#6SMASHKING84Posted 3/23/2012 8:44:33 AM
Rundaz posted...
Rage inducing difficulty as opposed to the last two catastrophic failures I won't even call common enemies.

yeah it's you're own fault for grinding too much any boss in an rpg is gonna seem easy if grind too much even if a boss did 20 damage every attack it would still be easy to beat him with anything over 40 hp...
---
Offical Jester of the NDF "Do you happen to be female? Just tell me, I need to know badly." -Geass master
#7RundazPosted 3/23/2012 4:55:34 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Rundaz posted...

yeah it's you're own fault for grinding too much any boss in an rpg is gonna seem easy if grind too much even if a boss did 20 damage every attack it would still be easy to beat him with anything over 40 hp...

Except a low level run of SPM is still easy, even if you don't use Bowser or any items as the attacks are easy to avoid making damage essentially pointless. The damage, as well as the size of attacks and the reactions needed to avoid them are still insignificant enough that even if you were doing this with like 2 or 3 HP, it would still be easy as all you have to do is spam Peach's umbrella to never take damage. And don't tell me "you don't have to use those cheap tactics": I don't. I went through the game twice without every really needing to, so again the game is easy.
---
#8SMASHKING84Posted 3/23/2012 5:43:51 PM
*spm spoilers*

You mean dimenton right i'll admit dimento's pretty easy but he's alot harder on a low level run even if he's still techinally easy that doesn't change the fact he's harder to beat on a lower level.

*end spm spoilers*
really my main point is in any rpg the difficulty is dirrectly tied to how much you grind. i will say that one rpg i found hard even with grinding alot was final fantasy iv ds i litterally went into boss at level 98 and got pawned then tried again at level 99 and won
---
Offical Jester of the NDF "Do you happen to be female? Just tell me, I need to know badly." -Geass master
#9RundazPosted 3/24/2012 12:20:13 AM
He's slightly less easy, you mean. And there is next to no trace of difficulty in SPM for any human being I've met online and offline as the damage is insignificant. It's more of a nuisance than a challenge as you can easily bypass every enemy in the game as well as effortlessly avoid all of their attacks. Not even the Pits were that difficult. Use Carrie and Bowser and you're all set for pretty much every enemy there.
---
#10SMASHKING84Posted 3/24/2012 4:18:55 AM
I never used them my self you using them in the pit makes it pointlessly easy but even easier then that was peach.
when i went through the pit i only used the pixils when the game litterally forced me and stuck to mario(because the other 3 three break the game even more then he does) but yeah i'm not gonna say spm was hard but there was a couple areas that were hard.
---