Fourth Weapon

#1UndeadAuraPosted 3/30/2011 11:14:46 PM
If anyone finds out how to get the fourth weapon, please post it in this topic.
If/when it is discovered I will edit this post to say how.
Thank you!
---
3DS FC: 4425-1466-4238
3DS Games Owned: Samurai Warriors
#2Metarius6Posted 3/31/2011 1:09:33 AM(edited)
I found Hojo's fourth weapon. Here's its stats:

Punisher----------Fire level 5, Wind level 4
Level 10----------Attack 49
Health 97---------Attack 94
Ride 86-----------Agility 88
Musou + 94------Indirect 95

I'm unsure on how exactly I obtained this. At the time I obtained it, I had done every mission + bonus in stage 1-1 on hard difficulty, and I had gotten Hojo's friendship to excellent after the battle. It didn't seem to be a weapon I found on the battlefield. It was "awarded" to me after I had finished distributing the weapons I had acquired.

Edit: I just got another Punisher. I am now more certain that you have to do all missions + bonus in Stage 1-1 on hard to get it.
#3ZarafPosted 3/31/2011 5:28:19 AM
Do you have to complete the bonus requirements for each mission too?

You better not be lying about this ;)
---
StarCraft 2 Battle.net (US): Zaraf #527
http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/smash-tv-2010/
#4UrsavusPosted 3/31/2011 5:56:57 AM(edited)
Just cleared stage 1-1 on hard with all missions complete (plus bonus for each one) but nothing.

Only thing I'm missing is Hojo's friendship (it's only at Good for me right now), so that may be a factor.

Edit: Looks like I'm actually missing a couple of missions for that stage, just checked the vault and I'm only seeing 8 of 10 missions. Any idea what triggers the 6th and 10th missions on that stage?
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#5YanluoWangPosted 3/31/2011 6:02:21 AM
The 6th mission can be triggered when you enter the castle in the bottom right. When you cleared all mission and killed Aya last then the 10th mission should be triggered. Mission Boni are not necessary to trigger that last mission I think ...
#6KasaiMelficePosted 3/31/2011 6:16:05 AM
Yes it work.
And it seem you have to complete all the missions, but not the bonus (i've missed 2 bonus and have the weapon).
#7UrsavusPosted 3/31/2011 7:00:35 AM
YanluoWang posted...
The 6th mission can be triggered when you enter the castle in the bottom right. When you cleared all mission and killed Aya last then the 10th mission should be triggered. Mission Boni are not necessary to trigger that last mission I think ...

Thanks, found the 6th one. Looks like I kept missing the 10th one as I was killing the target before the mission popped up (the one that flees to the escape point).

All 10 missions done now on Hard (including bonus) but still no weapon. Guess I need to try raising friendship a little.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#8YanluoWangPosted 4/1/2011 3:42:34 AM
Mori Motonari's secret weapon can be gained at Conflict at Itsukushima. It's called Blackhawk.
Stats: Wind Level 5, Lightning Level 4
Level 10 (Speed) Attack 30
Health 78
Attack 82
Defense 96
Agility 89
Indirect 97
Spirit+ 99

Clear every mission on that stage. You don't have to get the Boni, luckily and I think an excellent relationship with Motonari is also needed. (When clearing the stage I got an excellent relationship with him)
#9nonexistingheroPosted 4/1/2011 5:19:26 AM
Hmm... so you get the 4th weapons of characters by doing all the missions + bonus in a mission, on hard mode. Anyone know which mission grants you the weapon of your main character?
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#10UrsavusPosted 4/1/2011 5:25:26 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Hmm... so you get the 4th weapons of characters by doing all the missions + bonus in a mission, on hard mode.

You also need a high enough relationship level with the character.
---