Is this one also sub only?

#1Capitan_KidPosted 6/29/2012 5:34:38 PM
Wanna get into this series but if its sub only ill just get the wii version
#2sumostickfigurePosted 6/29/2012 6:50:56 PM
Yeah, this game is sub only.
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#3Strong_ZeroPosted 7/5/2012 2:54:50 AM
This game is superior to the Wii version, i compared the 2, the Wii version is really pixelated, and the draw distance is shoddy...but the 3DS version has a handfull of characters that either werent in, or werent playable in the Wii version...the 3DS version has a long range on draw distance, the characters look like late PS2 characters in terms of graphics(downright amazing models) the only thing the Wii has over the 3DS is the ability to change colours on the characters...you can modify your character tho, and give them any style aside from Fuma once requirements are met
---
Sorry if I seem like I don't care. I recently took an arrow to the meme.---Richard Goblin? hehe...Giggity
PSN-Paco5253
#4xPhoenixWrightxPosted 7/16/2012 6:14:44 AM
^^^ This guy is kinda wrong. There are only 5 characters in this game that aren't in the wii version, two which can be made in the character creator in the wii version and showed up as NPCs (but the have a unique move set in this game), one who was not in the wii version at all, and the male and female protagonists with there own unique move set. Also the wii one has 4 characters which can become specially made in the character creator using there models.

My personal opinion is to get the wii one because I felt like there was more to it. Each character has there own story (minus a few). There is the Murasame Castle mode (Which is fun). And overall there is more stuff to do.
---
Objection!
#5RollerBobPosted 7/30/2012 6:44:20 AM
Strong_Zero posted...
This game is superior to the Wii version, i compared the 2, the Wii version is really pixelated, and the draw distance is shoddy...but the 3DS version has a handfull of characters that either werent in, or werent playable in the Wii version...the 3DS version has a long range on draw distance, the characters look like late PS2 characters in terms of graphics(downright amazing models) the only thing the Wii has over the 3DS is the ability to change colours on the characters...you can modify your character tho, and give them any style aside from Fuma once requirements are met

Huh, you got it wrong at some levels.
- only 3 characters (excluding your custom character) weren't playable in SW3: Aya, Masanori and Gracia. The first two were unique NPC settings, but got their own movesets for the XL version and this game. Gracia was added in XL and this game as well.

- the 3DS game doesn't feature the standard katana, spear and naginata movesets that the soldiers have, all which could be used in the Wii version for your custom characters.

- the Wii version had you played both sides. This is something I hate in Chronicles, because until you reach the 4th chapter, there's only one side available for each battle.

- the Wii version had you select an item set, one which had 5 healing items. THAT feature would have been useful in Chronicles, because, healing items are few and far between.

- I approve that the Wii version was better due to dual audio... because the 3DS game sounds bland, just so bland. The characters lack their respective personalities we've got in English. It's monotone and devoided of any sense of acting. This is something that I don't understand: take a game like BlazBlue CS2 for 3DS. It has a LOT of dialogues and it's dual audio. Chronicles has a lot of dialogues too, yet maybe not as much as BlazBlue, and it's JPN only. This doesn't add up.

- This is why the Wii version is better in terms of audio:
"Fear not ! Your death was an honorable one."
"Anyone one else who want to visit a world of pain ?"
"Curse your luck that you ever ran into me !"
"Ha ! How'd you like that ?"
"Mission accomplished."

Those are what a sample of what generals say when they kill another general, MUCH better than the Japanese version of "Enemy commander defeated", which they said ALL THE TIME ! God it's getting annoying after a while.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.