New SRW Announced, SRW OE

#1judokan85Posted 3/26/2013 12:19:01 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/26/super-robot-taisen-oe-announced-for-psp-as-an-episodic-download/

According to Siliconera, it'll be downloadable only with episodic releases, and plays like SRW Neo.
---
#2KaneBlueriverPosted 3/26/2013 12:25:19 AM
Sgt. Frog

I'm SOLD.
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#3aabbcc26Posted 3/26/2013 12:36:48 AM
08 Ms Squad, Gundam 0080
YYEEEEESSSSSS

Sgt. Frog
eh, that was unexpected. Did this series have any giant mecha? I only remember powered armor
---
>_>
#4souPosted 3/26/2013 12:39:22 AM
Sgt. Frog
Dancouga
Ramune & 40

i am sold too~~
I can play it in Vita since it's digital download only.
I never played NEO, so quiet interested on its battle system.
---
Currently Playing: Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG, Shin Sangoku Musou 7
#5180223Posted 3/26/2013 12:44:57 AM
PSP :)

Gurren Lagann, Votoms/Pailsen/Red Shoulder, Layzner, Raijin-Oh、Gambaruger, Gosaurer, Daiteioh, Ryu-Knight, Sgt. Frog, Code Geass, Zoids, Zoids Genesis, Dunbine, L-Gaim, Ryger, Getter Armageddon, Shin Mazinger, first Gundam, 08th MS Team, 0080, Zeta, ZZ, G, Wing, Seed, 00, Patlabor movies, Macross F, Goshogun, Dancougar, Ramune&40.

Patlabor + Sgt Frog + Zoids is enough for me.

How they are gonna make a story out of this many series is gonna be interesting. Or they might just make it a strategy game with no story or just individual arcs of each anime without any crossovers.
#6JL LeePosted 3/26/2013 12:47:22 AM
I read this news on Hachima with a huge can of salt. This originated from 2ch, with no prior sources (a bit early for Famitsu) and comes on top of major publishers making new announcements today.

Plus the series cast, DL only (meaning more revenue loss as some might not buy to the end), Neo system on the PSP and frigging Patlabor.

Nah, I can't even begin to believe this.
---
Currently playing: SRW UX (3DS), Shin Sangoku Musou 7 (PS3), Macross 30 (PS3), Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
#7AC UnitPosted 3/26/2013 1:29:01 AM(edited)
Wing tv again rather than Endless Waltz?
8th MS Team?
First Gundam instead of CCA?
The return of ZZ?

I swear if this is an early April Fool's prank....
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
#8Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 3/26/2013 1:51:52 AM

NEO wasn't just about the changed game mechanics, which while great was only part of what made NEO such a great game. It had all 4 Eldorans in a single game and no reals. The music was also done by the guys that did the GC soundtrack meaning that NEO's soundtrack was also amazing.
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
#9hyugazPosted 3/26/2013 2:00:07 AM
everyone else tends to forget how 3d srw lacks in animations compared to 2d srw... i'm not too fond about this "filler recycle" project..
#10souPosted 3/26/2013 2:03:30 AM(edited)
aabbcc26 posted...
08 Ms Squad, Gundam 0080
YYEEEEESSSSSS

Sgt. Frog
eh, that was unexpected. Did this series have any giant mecha? I only remember powered armor

Yes.
They each have a mecha that can combine into a giant robot.
Even has an upgrade version and two spinoff ones (musha & pirate)

Saint Dragon Osiris posted...

NEO wasn't just about the changed game mechanics, which while great was only part of what made NEO such a great game. It had all 4 Eldorans in a single game and no reals. The music was also done by the guys that did the GC soundtrack meaning that NEO's soundtrack was also amazing.

Then it will be great if Dancougar retains the BGM used in GC/XO, or they awesomely arrange another BGM.
---
Currently Playing: Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG, Shin Sangoku Musou 7