The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

#11PerascaminPosted 5/14/2011 1:58:55 AMmessage detail
Yay for optional hints and motion controls.
---
Thief/Jester of the KingForce.
#12Captain_DrekPosted 5/14/2011 2:19:23 AMmessage detail
edwardadrian posted...
Pardon me for this kind of an question, the story will stay the same, correct? meaning that there is no alterations to the game?

Props for your grammar.

No, they didn't change the story or anything as far as we know. ( Though that's pretty much definite.) But as the FAQ states there are many new features, and probably a few more that we haven't heard about yet.
---
#13DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2011 6:24:59 AMmessage detail
Glad you guys found this helpful, thanks for stickying it!
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
#14FreakindaunPosted 5/14/2011 7:33:00 AMmessage detail
The picture of link fighting the wolfos is the Forest Temple. It's the room where you fight the stalfos, but changed. They probably have it so that in master quest, you fight two wolfos and then two stalfos back to back.
---
THE ENDER OF TOPICS! GT: Sighteddeath52
"All problems can be solved with a liberal application of lasers and/or explosives."
#15pikachujediPosted 5/14/2011 7:50:02 AMmessage detail(edited)
Freakindaun posted...
The picture of link fighting the wolfos is the Forest Temple. It's the room where you fight the stalfos, but changed. They probably have it so that in master quest, you fight two wolfos and then two stalfos back to back.

Except,you know...that's YOUNG Link and not Adult Link in that picture?>_>
---
MH3:name PJ ID:1XBK5W HR149
"Twenty-three is number one!"-Deku Scrub
#16FreakindaunPosted 5/15/2011 7:19:06 AMmessage detail
Actually, I didn't catch that. Hmmmm. In that case, interesting. I couldn't tell at first with the camera angle and I'm not wearing glasses.

At this point I won't say that it's IMPOSSIBLE, but I'm still a bit skeptical. I don't know what kind of reward they could give us without changing a lot about the game :/. Additional items would be weird, taking a heart piece from somewhere else would be weird. Additional equipment? Maybe, but that throws off the 3 slots setup.

They could add it for fun I guess, like the boss rush mode...

It's up in the air now in my mind.
---
THE ENDER OF TOPICS! GT: Sighteddeath52
"All problems can be solved with a liberal application of lasers and/or explosives."
#17pikachujediPosted 5/15/2011 7:21:24 AMmessage detail
Freakindaun posted...
Actually, I didn't catch that. Hmmmm. In that case, interesting. I couldn't tell at first with the camera angle and I'm not wearing glasses.

At this point I won't say that it's IMPOSSIBLE, but I'm still a bit skeptical. I don't know what kind of reward they could give us without changing a lot about the game :/. Additional items would be weird, taking a heart piece from somewhere else would be weird. Additional equipment? Maybe, but that throws off the 3 slots setup.

They could add it for fun I guess, like the boss rush mode...

It's up in the air now in my mind.

Perhaps they could move a heart piece from Zora's River?
---
MH3:name PJ ID:1XBK5W HR149
"Twenty-three is number one!"-Deku Scrub
#18Finalchaos64Posted 5/15/2011 8:44:00 AMmessage detail
The Ocarina is not played with YBAX, its played with YXA + LR.
---
"Experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows."
-Sonic the Hedgehog
#19DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2011 9:44:57 AMmessage detail
Finalchaos64 posted...
The Ocarina is not played with YBAX, its played with YXA + LR.

I made a mistake on that, when more information comes out i'll make a revision.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
#20BMac89Posted 5/15/2011 9:45:17 AMmessage detail
gooood post great info, i feel so up to date on this game now. :P
---
I was on Intervention