The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

#101BudsmcduffPosted 7/18/2011 3:52:01 AMmessage detail
They also spruced up the rainbow bridge to gannondorf's castle with a railing
#102BudsmcduffPosted 7/18/2011 4:19:07 AMmessage detail
the draw distance for the detail on the water is greatly increased with the 3d on too, probly to enhance the 3d effect
#103punkrockismPosted 7/20/2011 3:12:17 PMmessage detail
The animation for running over a magic been plant with Epona (falling into many little leaves and disappearing) seems to have been left out. The plant now just instantly disappears. Shame, uncharacteristic lack of attention to detail from a Zelda game.
---
Sir Rory
#104KetsuekiBaraPosted 7/22/2011 3:33:46 AMmessage detail
Did King Dodongo's attack change, or am I going crazy? During the boss gauntlet, I got blasted by a giant fireball/explosion. I could've sworn he had a basic flamethrower attack in the 64 version.
#105APluslePosted 7/26/2011 4:17:24 AMmessage detail
XxThunderxX posted...
Definitely a change, it's way too creepy in the original.

I agree. Contradicting myself, I don't think it's creepy enough without it.
---
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633
#106koc262Posted 7/27/2011 1:05:56 PMmessage detail
tag
---
You made me swallow my gum! That's going to be in my digestive tract for seven years!
#107KevinCCPosted 8/10/2011 4:27:57 AMmessage detail(edited)
Interesting that this one hasn't been posted yet:

Lon Lon Ranch's upstairs room now changes drastically between the two time periods - it's Malon's room for Child Link and a drastically overdone purple mess of Ingo's room for Adult Link.

As far as I found, this is the only interior room that changes anything more than its occupants.

Oh, also - I just remembered this one:

The Forest Medallion's symbol has been changed to a three-bladed leaf instead of a four-bladed one. This change also affects the interior of the Forest Temple and anywhere else the symbol shows up.
---
...as opposed to an average game.
#108ThanatosIkkePosted 8/15/2011 3:06:37 PMmessage detail
Waaait a second... does that mean those big armored giant axe swinging things now do EIGHT hearts of damage when they hit you in Master Quest mode? Whoa o_O
#109bradgfyPosted 8/29/2011 6:55:57 AMmessage detail
I don't have the golden scale, but I was able to get the heart piece in the laboratory by touching the ground with the iron boots. I didn't think you were supposed to be able to do that.
#110Zero_ManiacPosted 9/5/2011 10:33:04 AMmessage detail
bradgfy posted...
I don't have the golden scale, but I was able to get the heart piece in the laboratory by touching the ground with the iron boots. I didn't think you were supposed to be able to do that.

Your game is glitched or something.
---
It isn't "hard," so to speak.
It's incredibly easy to mess up and get killed. -An amazing GameFaqs user