The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

#41SBelmont33Posted 6/11/2011 8:06:33 AMmessage detail
DarkShadowRage posted...
Finalchaos64 posted...
The Ocarina is not played with YBAX, its played with YXA + LR.

I made a mistake on that, when more information comes out i'll make a revision.

If it's played with L and R, how are we supposed to do sharps and flats? Will the d-pad be used for it?

I wanna be able to still make music with the Ocarina in this game aside from the limited notes they give! :(
---
Dark Iron -
Psychowolf 85 Tauren Druid
#42pro_gamer19Posted 6/13/2011 9:42:39 AMmessage detail
^ I would think the circle pad would do it just as the control stick on the N64 controller did.
---
Official Roxas of the (soon to be) Kingdom Hearts III Board
#43iDeadpoolPosted 6/16/2011 7:09:43 AMmessage detail
So excited for this game!!!!
#44niels200683Posted 6/17/2011 12:19:25 AMmessage detail
I can't quite remember the name of the item, but it's the item gotten from fighting the gold skulltulas - it would rumble in the N64 version near secrets.

In the 3DS remake, the design of the object has changed and it will make a sound near secrets instead.

Also: there is no more mario painting hanging inside of the castle. Instead, a warp pipe can be seen.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#45DarkValkyriePosted 6/17/2011 1:17:37 AMmessage detail
I am dreading fighting Iron Knuckles as a child on MasterQuest. With double damage, you could die in a single strike or two... O.O
---
"You've got blood all over Ash all over Spit it out
Son, game's over."
#46killer_chaosPosted 6/17/2011 6:36:40 PMmessage detail(edited)
niels200683 posted...
I can't quite remember the name of the item, but it's the item gotten from fighting the gold skulltulas - it would rumble in the N64 version near secrets.

In the 3DS remake, the design of the object has changed and it will make a sound near secrets instead.

Also: there is no more mario painting hanging inside of the castle. Instead, a warp pipe can be seen.

Stone of Agony? Haha, wonder what they call it in the remake...

EDIT: Shard of Agony. Saw it earlier in the topic. Fail.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3224-5652-6114
XBL Gamertag: thegamer1281
#47SuicicooPosted 6/19/2011 3:01:21 AMmessage detail
minor(but bad) change:
if you learn a new song, link & his counterpart(e.g. salia, malon), the two don't play the song together - that's sad, because some of these duets were really really cool
#48DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2011 5:22:15 AMmessage detail
I actually changed my mind about when I was going to revise it since I don't have all the hard info yet, I will revise this once I have beaten the game :P which won't take long but i tend to take my time.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
#49jetuserPosted 6/19/2011 4:26:58 PMmessage detail
They also seemingly removed the ability to recapture bugs near dirt once you drop em
#50MarsPosted 6/19/2011 7:14:10 PMmessage detail
When you examine a Gossip Stone, Navi now says "I bet there's a way to get a fairy out of this thing" (paraphrase).

They're really trying to stupid-proof the game. No one couldn't find all the secrets now.
---
"Spine-tingling legal action! Mind numbing legalese! You will say 'wow'!" --Maya Fey
www.platypuscomix.net