The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  3. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

User Info: SBelmont33

SBelmont33
5 years ago#41
DarkShadowRage posted...
Finalchaos64 posted...
The Ocarina is not played with YBAX, its played with YXA + LR.

I made a mistake on that, when more information comes out i'll make a revision.

If it's played with L and R, how are we supposed to do sharps and flats? Will the d-pad be used for it?

I wanna be able to still make music with the Ocarina in this game aside from the limited notes they give! :(
Dark Iron -
Psychowolf 85 Tauren Druid

User Info: pro_gamer19

pro_gamer19
5 years ago#42
^ I would think the circle pad would do it just as the control stick on the N64 controller did.
Official Roxas of the (soon to be) Kingdom Hearts III Board

User Info: iDeadpool

iDeadpool
5 years ago#43
So excited for this game!!!!

User Info: niels200683

niels200683
5 years ago#44
I can't quite remember the name of the item, but it's the item gotten from fighting the gold skulltulas - it would rumble in the N64 version near secrets.

In the 3DS remake, the design of the object has changed and it will make a sound near secrets instead.

Also: there is no more mario painting hanging inside of the castle. Instead, a warp pipe can be seen.
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.

User Info: DarkValkyrie

DarkValkyrie
5 years ago#45
I am dreading fighting Iron Knuckles as a child on MasterQuest. With double damage, you could die in a single strike or two... O.O
"You've got blood all over Ash all over Spit it out
Son, game's over."

User Info: killer_chaos

killer_chaos
5 years ago#46
niels200683 posted...
I can't quite remember the name of the item, but it's the item gotten from fighting the gold skulltulas - it would rumble in the N64 version near secrets.

In the 3DS remake, the design of the object has changed and it will make a sound near secrets instead.

Also: there is no more mario painting hanging inside of the castle. Instead, a warp pipe can be seen.

Stone of Agony? Haha, wonder what they call it in the remake...

EDIT: Shard of Agony. Saw it earlier in the topic. Fail.
Pokemon Black FC: 3224-5652-6114
XBL Gamertag: thegamer1281
(edited 5 years ago)

User Info: Suicicoo

Suicicoo
5 years ago#47
minor(but bad) change:
if you learn a new song, link & his counterpart(e.g. salia, malon), the two don't play the song together - that's sad, because some of these duets were really really cool

User Info: DarkShadowRage

DarkShadowRage
5 years ago#48
I actually changed my mind about when I was going to revise it since I don't have all the hard info yet, I will revise this once I have beaten the game :P which won't take long but i tend to take my time.
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.

User Info: jetuser

jetuser
5 years ago#49
They also seemingly removed the ability to recapture bugs near dirt once you drop em

User Info: Mars

Mars
5 years ago#50
When you examine a Gossip Stone, Navi now says "I bet there's a way to get a fairy out of this thing" (paraphrase).

They're really trying to stupid-proof the game. No one couldn't find all the secrets now.
"Spine-tingling legal action! Mind numbing legalese! You will say 'wow'!" --Maya Fey
www.platypuscomix.net
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  3. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.