The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

#51TVthePunisherPosted 6/20/2011 1:08:09 AMmessage detail
So...anyone reach that dungeon/room shown in the picture? It actually reminds me of the hidden grotto just before the maze in front of the Forest Temple. There is a grotto with multicolored walls (kind of like the Ice Cavern's one area) and a few wolfos to fight. Anyways, confirmation on this would be appreciated =)
---
Go, CJayC! *TV sent out CJayC*
Quick, now use Banstick...CRITICAL HIT, Troll has fainted .
#52Ginol_EnamPosted 6/20/2011 1:45:49 AMmessage detail
Suicicoo posted...
minor(but bad) change:
if you learn a new song, link & his counterpart(e.g. salia, malon), the two don't play the song together - that's sad, because some of these duets were really really cool

I'm pretty certain Link only did duets with Sheik even in the original.
#53no1yoshifanPosted 6/20/2011 4:19:49 AMmessage detail
Something else new that nobody mentioned.
The wallmasters shadow has changed from a circle to a hand shilloette. Kinda creepy in a new but old way.
---
I take a Waddle Dee.... and THROW it and then EAT it!
Europe MH3: DTXQ8N Name: DracoPie
#54SuicicooPosted 6/20/2011 10:24:33 AMmessage detail
Ginol_Enam posted...
I'm pretty certain Link only did duets with Sheik even in the original.

hum... i... dunno. might have to check, but that would be an hour of work <.<
#55NessCypherPosted 6/20/2011 1:15:26 PMmessage detail
spoilers the odd potion is now the odd poultice
#56Darryl_HamlinPosted 6/20/2011 2:41:30 PMmessage detail
Suicicoo posted...
minor(but bad) change:
if you learn a new song, link & his counterpart(e.g. salia, malon), the two don't play the song together - that's sad, because some of these duets were really really cool

That's not a change. Just found a video from the N64 version of Link learning Epona's song, and Malon doesn't duet there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhvFt8lhnPU
---
"Never confuse the faith with the so-called faithful."
#57SuicicooPosted 6/21/2011 10:16:50 AMmessage detail
meh... you both are right... how come, my mind tricked me about this?
#58NeonDragon9000Posted 6/21/2011 4:24:01 PMmessage detail
~ The Minuet of Forest now correctly warps you to the "Sacred Forest Meadow" instead of the "Lost Woods." (The latter isn't technically incorrect, it's just less specific.)

~ The Nocture of Shadow warps you to "the graveyard," when it should be "the Graveyard."

~ [PET PEEVE]: References to the Spirit Temple and the Requiem of Spirit still use yellow text when they should be using orange text.

~ When raising the water level in the central tower of the Water Temple, the camera now specifically focuses on the central floating block, which was perhaps the most overlooked thing in the temple, as it had a very important Small Key.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#59ZalborPosted 6/21/2011 8:25:02 PMmessage detail
Speaking of the Water Temple, they could have changed the text of the middle "point" so it doesn't say that it raises the water "to the far heights" just like the top "point" does. They didn't...
#60MegaMettaurPosted 6/21/2011 10:13:09 PMmessage detail
Because everyone who doesn't like this game is a troll. I can live with that.
---
Official Video Game Character of certain boards of their respective games.