The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

#81Master_Hand15Posted 6/30/2011 9:21:00 PMmessage detail

About the Moblin that doesnt patrol the area in front of the ladder that leads to the secret grotto with the Fairy Fountain in the Forest Meadow,that's false. He's still there. Either that or another Moblin patrols that area in addition to another area he allready patrols.

#82Zero_ManiacPosted 7/1/2011 2:34:31 PMmessage detail
MS and Link finally look like their artworks. Sheik is confirmed to be a man (at least thought of as one). Link now has his earrings as in his artwork, except they are silver, not blue like they should be.
---
OoT 3D - 100%ed. courtesy of the Hero of Time.
#83Zero_ManiacPosted 7/1/2011 4:01:20 PMmessage detail
By the way, any idea how I challenge the Running Man? I just want to get a marathon time :3.
---
OoT 3D - 100%ed. courtesy of the Hero of Time.
#84goulmonkeyPosted 7/1/2011 4:18:06 PMmessage detail
besides the mirror world is there any difference between master quest GC and this? i been playing and i havent see many changes, off course i dont remember well the old master quest but i remember things are similar( maybe the same)
#85Master_Hand15Posted 7/1/2011 11:11:31 PMmessage detail

goulmonkey posted...
besides the mirror world is there any difference between master quest GC and this? i been playing and i havent see many changes, off course i dont remember well the old master quest but i remember things are similar( maybe the same)

When an enemy or Boss hits you,you suffer double the damage. So say,an Iron Knuckle hits you with it's Axe. Normally,that would be 4 hearts of damage. But in MQ,it would be 8 because of their increase in Attack power.

#86FingerpuppetPosted 7/2/2011 9:45:51 AMmessage detail
So in a nutshell....

They made this game easier for kids?
---
A CNN reporter asked a marine sniper, "What do you feel when you kill a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and said, "Recoil."
#87MarsPosted 7/2/2011 10:12:07 AMmessage detail
The cinema scene where the Great Fairy gives you Nayru's Love is missing a shot that trucks into her face. It always looked strange, but I liked it for that reason.
---
"Spine-tingling legal action! Mind numbing legalese! You will say 'wow'!" --Maya Fey
www.platypuscomix.net
#88MarsPosted 7/2/2011 11:21:25 AMmessage detail
When Naborru is kidnapped by Koume and Kotake, the Gerudo Fortress music is playing. The scene used to have no music.
---
"Spine-tingling legal action! Mind numbing legalese! You will say 'wow'!" --Maya Fey
www.platypuscomix.net
#89Master_Hand15Posted 7/2/2011 2:49:07 PMmessage detail

fingerpuppet posted...
So in a nutshell....

They made this game easier for kids?
---
A CNN reporter asked a marine sniper, "What do you feel when you kill a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and said, "Recoil."

No. Game has always been easy.

#90NeonDragon9000Posted 7/4/2011 12:10:58 AMmessage detail
Mars posted...
When Naborru is kidnapped by Koume and Kotake, the Gerudo Fortress music is playing. The scene used to have no music.

Hasn't that scene always been based on the time of the day? I got the Gauntlets at night and no music played.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe