The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Changes FAQ: version 1.0

#91NeonDragon9000Posted 7/3/2011 11:11:52 PMmessage detail
goulmonkey posted...
besides the mirror world is there any difference between master quest GC and this? i been playing and i havent see many changes, off course i dont remember well the old master quest but i remember things are similar( maybe the same)

Someone will have to check for sure, but I'm almost positive that 3DS MMQ added a torch in Dodongo's Cavern near the Skulltula and web that wasn't in the original MQ.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#92Master_Hand15Posted 7/4/2011 11:58:52 AMmessage detail

NeonDragon9000 posted...
Mars posted...
When Naborru is kidnapped by Koume and Kotake, the Gerudo Fortress music is playing. The scene used to have no music.

Hasn't that scene always been based on the time of the day? I got the Gauntlets at night and no music played.
---

I got the Silver Gauntlets during the day and no music played in that scene until it was over.

#93punkrockismPosted 7/5/2011 4:41:53 AMmessage detail
Very insignificant, but there's an extra step in the staircase at Lon Lon Ranch now.
---
Sir Rory
#94CharlieFPosted 7/5/2011 10:07:49 AMmessage detail
I'm loving all the extra details and artwork that appears on the walls in the village and in the houses. Although I doubt it, I'd like to believe that GREEZO put in some extra artwork/images hidden in the dungeons as well. It gives me a little extra motivation to explore every inch again like I did the first time I played the N64 version.
---
Wii Friend Code: 7698-7075-5107-2132
#95NeonDragon9000Posted 7/5/2011 10:07:03 PMmessage detail
Probably mentioned, but your save file no longer counts how many times you've had a game over/died.
---
#96NintendoerPosted 7/6/2011 5:55:27 AMmessage detail
Doesn't look like anyone mentioned this here yet, so...

The text has really sped up. In some places it's better, but others I wish they left in.

For instance, when you're rescuing the carpenters, they say something along the lines of "There's bound to be Gerudo guards somewhere around here...". However, in the original it would be more like:

"There's bound to be Gerudo guards somewhere

around

here..."
---
Official Nintendoer of...whatever board I decide to post in.
#97Kjay14Posted 7/8/2011 8:47:02 AMmessage detail
During the Biggoron sword side-quest, when you give the medicine to the kokiri girl, she's missing the line.

"Everyone. Stalfos."

I dont know if that's considered a change or not, but I'm pretty sure she's missing that line
---
If Link's original tunic color was blue, he'd have a special green tunic...
That allowed him to breathe trees.
- TMK
#98SecureGamerPosted 7/11/2011 9:32:31 PMmessage detail
Kjay14 posted...
During the Biggoron sword side-quest, when you give the medicine to the kokiri girl, she's missing the line.

"Everyone. Stalfos."

I dont know if that's considered a change or not, but I'm pretty sure she's missing that line

Definitely a change, it's way too creepy in the original.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#99mrfatcatmiedPosted 7/15/2011 7:57:56 PMmessage detail
CharlieF posted...
I'm loving all the extra details and artwork that appears on the walls in the village and in the houses. Although I doubt it, I'd like to believe that GREEZO put in some extra artwork/images hidden in the dungeons as well. It gives me a little extra motivation to explore every inch again like I did the first time I played the N64 version.

I agree, all those little details make it so much better.
For example, in Impa's house there is pictures of items in the game such as the Hover Boots.
---
Level is the unofficial pony board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/42-level
#100Zero_ManiacPosted 7/17/2011 1:48:36 PMmessage detail
They should've made you explore more of the Water Temple to get all the keys in MMQ. In MMQ you don't have to run around a bunch like in Normal Quest to get all the keys. Maybe it's just me, but they made it shorter/easier in that respect.
---
OoT 3D Master Quest - 100%ed. courtesy of the Hero of Time.