What is the difference between Normal mode & Master Quest mode?

#1Arceus1234Posted 7/5/2011 9:16:06 PM
topic
---
Hello I am Mastur Ch33f lollolollolollol
- Mastur Ch33f; Arby 'n' the Chief
#2Jprime666Posted 7/5/2011 9:17:05 PM
==========================================
Mirrored Master Quest (Info borrowed from Zelda Dungeon):
==========================================
The Master Quest has two significant changes. First off, the entire game is now mirrored! Thatís right, the entire game has received a complete reflection much like Twilight Princess did for the Nintendo Wii. This means that Link will now be right-handed; the entire overworld map will be flipped, along with all of the dungeons. So Kakariko Village will now be to the West of Hyrule Castle, Lake Hylia will be to the Southeast, and the Desert Colossus at the far northeast corner of the overworld. In addition to the game being mirrored, the Master Quest is now significantly harder as difficulty adjusters have been put in, causing all enemies to do double the amount of damage each time they hit Link. Jump inside for more information on the Master Quest!

The Master Quest will not be available from the start of the game. You will need to play through and complete the main quest first. Once youíve done so, the Master Quest will then be unlocked. At that point, once you start up your Nintendo 3DS, you will have an option to play the Main Quest or the Master Quest. Additionally, the Boss Replay Challenge has its own Master Quest version, allowing you to battle these bosses on the tougher difficulty settings.
---
Why does he have a Pokey Device? Shouldn't he have like a sword or something not a Poker? - DuodecimKnight
#3SilentWandererPosted 7/5/2011 9:17:39 PM
mirrored, enemies do twice as much as damage, dungeons are rearranged, offering "new" puzzles so to speak
---
---[insert signature here]---
...Official Espeon of the B/W boards
#4surferguy7Posted 7/5/2011 9:18:56 PM
A lot actually.

1. Enemies do double damage.

2. The game is flipped so things may be a bit confusing.

3. Dungeons are remixed. Many new puzzle elements come into play in the dungeons now. You basically do all of Dodongo's Cavern backwards with new puzzles.

It's a very good mode IMO.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#5shinjix2Posted 7/7/2011 11:19:19 AM
In master quest, the level designers turned into sick sadistic SOBs and created crazy hard dungeons. I'm in the Dogongo's cavern and Its just insane!!

I'm loving it though. I never got Master quest for the Gamecube and played the original version on the N64. It's fun and challenging!!
---
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7004-6536 PM me yours and I'll add you!!
3D Porch Site http://www.3dporch.com/users/shinjix2