Hate:People think Zelda is Link

#1Shadowvoid9Posted 1/3/2012 4:41:43 PM
I hate it when people think Zelda is Link. And it's embarrassing when I say something about Zelda and they say isn't that a girls game. Tell me what you think. If you have a 3DS my friend code is 0301-9875-2418 give me yours.
#2MyNameIsALiePosted 1/3/2012 4:42:56 PM
Actually, I've never met a person that thinks Zelda is Link, but I have met a lot of people that think Link is Zelda.
#3Jian_ZiPosted 1/3/2012 6:14:33 PM
Maybe that's why in the more recent games, the name is already Link when you start a new game.
#4PinxedPosted 1/3/2012 6:31:44 PM
I remember when I first played a LoZ game. It was WW, with no early mention of Zelda at all, so I thought that Link was Zelda. Once I found out, I started playing as Link... but spelled it Lick...
---
"In America, you read manual.... In Soviet Russia, manual read YOU."
- FuzzyDog88
#5Windstorm101Posted 1/3/2012 7:19:42 PM
My biggest pet peeve for video games is playing a game like Super Smash Bros. with people and hearing people select Link and say "I'm gonna use Zelda". Or worse people who use Samus and say "I'm gonna use Metroid". Grrrrr!
---
Master of the Wind and Sky!
#6Super VejitaPosted 1/3/2012 8:21:20 PM
Windstorm101 posted...
My biggest pet peeve for video games is playing a game like Super Smash Bros. with people and hearing people select Link and say "I'm gonna use Zelda". Or worse people who use Samus and say "I'm gonna use Metroid". Grrrrr!

There are still people who do that? Even after all this time??
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#7Windstorm101Posted 1/3/2012 9:33:55 PM
Super Vejita posted...
Windstorm101 posted...

There are still people who do that? Even after all this time??

Yeah seriously! I encountered this just last year!
---
Master of the Wind and Sky!
#8hyliamanPosted 1/4/2012 12:20:51 AM
I only really see people do that if they are the type who think they are too cool for video games or something... or they''re just some mother type who doesn't ever pay attention to what's in the games she's buying her kids.
---
You can look? This object... You crash your theory.
#9xbliveGaminTeenPosted 1/4/2012 12:37:15 AM

... but their names are right under the character.
---
Spurs: 3-1 Broncos: 8-8 (AFC West Champs) USC: Offseason
XBL: TatJballa PSN: ChaoticJason
#10AmpharosPosted 1/4/2012 12:46:36 AM
I think Zelda is a pretty cool guy. Eh plays the ocraina and doesnt afraid of anything.