Wind Waker Limited Edition Disc question - On Topic

#1KaiserLeoPosted 9/13/2012 11:57:32 PM
_THIS TOPIC WAS WRITTEN USING AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS_

Why is the Wind Waker Limited Edition disc valuable?

I don't know about the NTSC region, but in PAL regions, most Wind Wakers are gutted Limited Editions, with the bonus disc at 40 and Wind Waker at 50.

It hurts my head. The cart is like 25 max, this game really isn't expensive and it looks better from my understanding, the game is on the VC and, again, from my understanding, the GC emulation of the N64 is a wee bit buggy.

The funny thing is, the regular game with no bonus, is quite annoying to find. Most copies are gutted Wind Wakers I mentioned.
---
MD II/GB/GBC/GBC/N64/PSOne/GBA/PS2/NGC/PS2s/DS/Wii/PS3/PSP 2k/360/PS2s/DSiXL/PSP 3k/PS3s/360s
#2SnowBrigadierPosted 9/14/2012 12:58:12 AM

Because it's a limited edition. That's all there is to it.
---
And the flesh you so fancifully fry is not succulent, tasty or nice
It's death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder
#3KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 1:15:57 AM
SnowBrigadier posted...

Because it's a limited edition. That's all there is to it.

Except it is more common to find than the standard edition.
---
MD II/GB/GBC/GBC/N64/PSOne/GBA/PS2/NGC/PS2s/DS/Wii/PS3/PSP 2k/360/PS2s/DSiXL/PSP 3k/PS3s/360s
#4SnowBrigadierPosted 9/14/2012 3:48:06 AM
Except it is more common to find than the standard edition.

It's not. It may be more common to find on sale because people are more prone to sell their limited copies that they can get lots of money for, but since its supply is limited it is, of course, less common than the edition that isn't.
---
And the flesh you so fancifully fry is not succulent, tasty or nice
It's death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder
#5NintendoerPosted 9/14/2012 5:01:20 AM
You've also got to understand that, until last summer, that disk was the only way to play MQ.
---
Official Nintendoer of...whatever board I decide to post in.
#6imagine606Posted 9/14/2012 10:06:11 AM
Nintendoer posted...
You've also got to understand that, until last summer, that disk was the only way to play MQ.

I'm thinking this is the exact reason. I remember getting the bonus disc with it and not even realizing that there was a bonus disc.