Master Quest missables and differences?

#21Not_Shoryus_Alt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:21:25 AM
Was just gonna post about that... Just finished the Spirit Temple and tested it. IGN is just being IGN.
---
See my quote for Mario Kart 7 stuff. 3DS FC: 0946-3592-1626
#22Turbo_TRexPosted 12/10/2012 10:30:41 PM
lvalice posted...
Pretty sure that nothing in a Zelda game is ever miss-able. Except maybe meaningless dialogue from NPCs

The Light Arrows in The Minish Cap (which aren't needed to clear the game) are permanently missable if you don't get them before entering the Wind Tribe's house. This is the only thing that I can think of in a Zelda game, aside from the Deku Nut Glitch in OoT.
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
#23ZalborPosted 12/11/2012 1:36:25 AM
Some pictographs in Wind Waker are missable too.
---
I used to be furious! Outraged! Sick with anger! Then I took an arrow in the knee.
#24NintendoerPosted 12/11/2012 7:51:33 AM
Technically the secret ending in Link's Awakening is missable if you die, but I wouldn't really count that. =P
---
Official Nintendoer of...whatever board I decide to post in.
#25Turbo_TRexPosted 12/11/2012 8:00:29 AM
Zalbor posted...

But even if you miss them in the first quest (it IS possible to get them all in the first quest) you can just get them again in the second quest.
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
#26ZalborPosted 12/15/2012 3:19:44 AM
Turbo_TRex posted...
Zalbor posted...

But even if you miss them in the first quest (it IS possible to get them all in the first quest) you can just get them again in the second quest.

The second quest is a new game. Still missable.
---
I used to be furious! Outraged! Sick with anger! Then I took an arrow in the knee.
#27NintendoerPosted 12/15/2012 8:09:13 AM
Zalbor posted...
Turbo_TRex posted...
Zalbor posted...

The second quest is a new game. Still missable.

This. By that logic, there's nothing missable in Final Fantasy X-2 (despite 90% of the game consisting of missable sidequests...).
---
Official Nintendoer of...whatever board I decide to post in.