Am I screwed if I die when one of those things steal my tunic?

#11tuLLix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 9:04:59 PM
Okay, maybe I mean't I got spit into the pit and transported to the last door I used >.> Either way, I went back to the thing and killed it and it didn't spit back up my tunic. :( Seems like a poor decision by Nintendo way back considering I couldn't actually avoid being spit out into the pit like that.
#12imagine606Posted 11/27/2012 11:23:42 AM
I see what you're saying, but to be totally honest, I've played the game so many times and have never had that happen to me, so I don't know if they could even figure that happening. However, that's probably why they have that tunic available in that Goron shop, just in case something like that happens the player can get a new one.
#13legisu86Posted 11/28/2012 6:09:53 AM
Its been a long time since i last played this game. I remember the Like Likes also eating my shields. So if i died after they swallow the Mirror Shield i loose it for good?
---
My three major game trauma: Shenmue, Xenogears and Xenosaga
I'm a badass reporter!!
#14NintendoerPosted 11/28/2012 10:03:19 AM
legisu86 posted...
Its been a long time since i last played this game. I remember the Like Likes also eating my shields. So if i died after they swallow the Mirror Shield i loose it for good?

They can only swallow items you can buy in shops. So they can't actually eat the mirror shield.

On that note, a good way to prevent a like-like from eating anything is to equip the kokiri tunic and mirror shield.
---
Official Nintendoer of...whatever board I decide to post in.
#15AurawhispererPosted 11/28/2012 1:02:32 PM
Like likes don't kill you. They are one of those sex predator fiends that just love Link to death.

And no, you can always buy a new tunic from the shops
#16JJ2036Posted 12/1/2012 12:03:39 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Like likes don't kill you. They are one of those sex predator fiends that just love Link to death.

And no, you can always buy a new tunic from the shops

Redeads are worst lol
---
GT: JayIsDaTruth
#17Skull_proPosted 12/4/2012 12:39:32 AM
PerseusRad posted...
What Pete said, but they cost 200 rupees.

That happened to me. *sighs*

Actualy, You are both right. The red Tunic costs 200 while the blue one costs 300. Then again, it's not a problem, since you can kill the 3 skull kids whenever and how many time as you want for 200 ruppee each
---
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!
#18AurawhispererPosted 12/4/2012 6:29:54 AM
What are redeads made of anyway? I swear every time i bump into one, i have to observe it carefully before killing it