Master Quest Dungeon Order?

#1turbosheepPosted 12/4/2012 11:04:40 AM
Hey, I'm exploring the possibilities when it comes to completing the dungeons in MQ.
I kinda forgot if the Magneton Hammer is required at any point during the Spirit Temple? As in, you can't complete it without it? Also, is it required for the MQ Water Temple?

Thanks guys! :D
---
// Collapse The Light Into Earth \\
#2MasterShot2k5Posted 12/4/2012 11:37:34 AM
Fire Temple > Water Temple > Forest Temple > Shadow Temple > Spirit Temple
---
Haters gonna hate......
#3NintendoerPosted 12/4/2012 1:45:22 PM
turbosheep posted...
I kinda forgot if the Magneton Hammer is required at any point during the Spirit Temple? As in, you can't complete it without it?

I remember a couple spots where you can use the megaton hammer, but someone pointed out in a topic a while ago that it's not necessary to complete the dungeon. Assuming this person is correct, you can complete the temple without it.

Also, is it required for the MQ Water Temple?

Thanks guys! :D

IIRC, no.

You're welcome. =)
---
Official Nintendoer of...whatever board I decide to post in.
#4turbosheep(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:59:31 PM
Thanks for the help! ^__^

So in MQ I can finish the Fire Temple at any point after the Forest Temple, huh...

Hey, what is the order you guys like to finish MQ in? I'm interested.
---
#5turbosheep(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:06:21 PM
(In fact, is the Magneton Hammer required for ANYTHING in this game except for the Fire Temple? .___.)
---
#6NintendoerPosted 12/4/2012 2:36:27 PM
I usually just finish MQ in the "normal" order (Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Spirit).

turbosheep posted...
(In fact, is the Magneton Hammer required for ANYTHING in this game except for the Fire Temple? .___.)

Well, like I mentioned earlier, there are a couple chests in the Spirit Temple (at least one of them has a key) that require it. But, assuming you can get through the Spirit Temple without it, it's not really "required" anywhere except the Fire Temple, yes.

By the way, I just noticed your username. It's turbosheep! You remember that "guess who or what I am" topic you made last year? That thing lasted for 17 complete (500 posts) topics, and about 100 more posts on the 18th one. It went for a little over a year before it finally died.

There were also variations on the WW board (2 topics), SS board (5 topics) and Kid Icarus: Uprising board (2 topics). You kinda created a popular game. =P
---
Official Nintendoer of...whatever board I decide to post in.
#7turbosheep(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:07:40 PM
Haha, yeah, thought I recognized you, too! Couldn't quite place it, though.
Nice seeing you again.

Hehe, yeah, I noticed the topics! Felt so proud, haha!
Never thought I'd create something so popular, I was just bored and psyched for OOT3D! XD

Right now, I'm figuring out a new way to play MQ. Going in and out of dungeons, completing two of them half at a time, to create a different feel to it. And I want to do it while making it feel natural, so I'm adding my own 'logic' to it... Keeps things fresh, y'know. Think I almost figured it out know! :3
---
#8Czar_YoshiPosted 12/4/2012 9:49:02 PM
I know the hammer is needed to hit a switch to make a key chest appear in MQ spirit temple, but other than that I don't think you need it until Ganon's Castle.
#9NeonDragon9000Posted 12/10/2012 5:47:03 PM
On MQ, you can do the Water Temple before the Forest Temple, and the Longshot lets you skip a Small Key in the latter.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe