Which boss would be scariest to fight IRL

#11AceGamer11xPosted 1/27/2013 5:41:36 AM(edited)
The gay looking guy in Skyward sword. EDIT: forgot name.
---
3DS: 1590-4913-4456 Nintendo network ID:Novak7
Getting, animal crossing,Monster hunter 3 ultimate, Pokemon X and your mom.
#12Noke0Posted 1/31/2013 5:06:04 PM
AceGamer11x posted...
The gay looking guy in Skyward sword. EDIT: forgot name.

There is no one gay in SS. Girahim took pride in himself. Egotistical and Psychotic/
---
Nintendo ID - oBluEx ; GT: oBluEx
Currently Playing: Many PC, PS 1-2, Xbox, Nintendo and various handheld games.
#13Hirokey123Posted 1/31/2013 8:33:36 PM
Morpha is actually pretty terrifying.

I mean it can control water and you can't fight water, also hook shots don't exist so it wouldn't be an easy thing to get to either. I find living water to be one of the most frightening things around especially if it chooses to grab you and hold you under water.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#14Will_1231Posted 2/1/2013 2:17:56 AM
I think most people would be immediately terrified by Gohma the most or the quickest, because people have extreme irrational fear of spiders. And I really don't think a spider in real life would be that slow to pounce its prey, but since it was the beginner boss, they had to make it an easy fight.
---
What can I say? I love watching her box. - Quagmire
That means two things. - Peter
#15MorbidEngelPosted 2/2/2013 2:46:35 PM
also hook shots don't exist

Spearguns?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/ToxicOrochi
I AM MAGNETO, MASTER OF MAGNET
#16drcossackPosted 2/2/2013 4:23:04 PM
I think most people would be immediately terrified by Gohma the most or the quickest, because people have extreme irrational fear of spiders. And I really don't think a spider in real life would be that slow to pounce its prey, but since it was the beginner boss, they had to make it an easy fight.

I don't mind spiders too much. Of course, that's the common house spider. You show me a black widow or something else that can kill you easily (even if it is rare), I'll freeze.

Spearguns?

That'll work well. Living water can just go behind you, since it's everywhere (depending on room layout and your location. If it's like Morpha's boos room, keep you back to the wall at all times.)
---
Go Phillies!
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 4941-7651-2764. All standard rules apply (read: Species Clause, Sleep Clause, no Soul Dew [in OU] and OHKO moves banned)
#17im_errorPosted 2/4/2013 1:11:11 AM
Volvagia or King Dodongo would strike enormous fear in me. Getting burnt alive is one of the most painful deaths imaginable.