donkey kong country returns 2

#11marcusantonyPosted 3/1/2013 6:04:15 PM
Bring back the Kremlings in Donkey Kong Country Returns 2, i don't want to see Tikis anymore.
#12marcusantonyPosted 3/3/2013 4:33:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13marcusantonyPosted 3/3/2013 4:36:40 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
marcusantony posted...
This can be perfect DKCR2 story

Following the events of previous game, the Kremlings have mysteriously disappeared. DK came out of his house, fearing worried that they may show up to steal his banana hoard again and is kidnapped also, has moved his bananas to an ocean cave beneath a large cliff. Diddy and Dixie volunteer to check on the hoard every now and then.

However, during a routine check-up, a subterranean volcano errupts, nearly resulting in their deaths. They escape from the inferno to find, to their horror, that a pirate ship has docked in the cave. Dozens of Kremlings have already disembarked onto the island, for reasons unknown.

Diddy and Dixie follow the Kremlings and discover that the volcano errupted due to the seismic activity caused by the activation of a strange chamber under the sea. And the activation of more chambers are to follow, which would reignite an age-old war.

Playable Characters

Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong

Main villain

Konqueror K. Rool (King K. Rool dressed as a Konqueror)

Wait... can the final boss theme be vaguely similar to the main theme from Conan the Barbarian? And can K.Rool be waving around a large sword?

Yes, the final boss theme can be vaguely similar to the main theme from Conan the Barbarian and K. Rool maybe can be waving around a large sword
#14marcusantonyPosted 3/3/2013 8:54:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15marcusantonyPosted 3/5/2013 10:11:39 AM
#16marcusantonyPosted 3/12/2013 1:35:37 PM
#17marcusantonyPosted 3/21/2013 5:25:51 PM
#18marcusantonyPosted 3/22/2013 4:40:36 AM
lynnfry posted...
here's what the story line could be

after doing battle with the tikis from dkcr for wii dk went home to his treehut for a well deserved rest just then a massive earthquake shook dk island and dks banana hoard fell underground. When dk woke up from the earthquake he went to check on his hoard he fell underground and the tikis captured him. Later on diddy kong and dixie kong went to see dk and noticed that he wasn't home and nither was his banana hoard and thus starts the new donkey kong adventure
where you play as diddy and dixie

features:

2 player: co-op or contest

team up moves

unlock minigames as you play

unlock dk medals for your achievements ( EG. stomping on 3 enemy's in a row)

Grrrrrrrr, bring back King K. Rool in DKCR2, i hate Tikis and don't bring them in DKCR2, i prefer to have Kremlings in DCKR2. This sound's sucks to have Tikis in DKCR2, Dixie Kong will not appear in DKCR2, King K. Rool will be final boss in the official DKCR2 game your liar, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i wouldn't like to have Tikis in DCKR2, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will be playable in the official DKCR2 game your liar. I prefer Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong as playable characters and King K. Rool as final boss in DKCR2, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i am not joking and will take in the ass your great SOB.
#19I_R_WINNERPosted 3/22/2013 11:30:20 AM
^ GRRRRRRRR
---
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo
#20marcusantonyPosted 3/25/2013 2:25:37 PM
nintendo3000 posted...
Wait, there's still no King K. Rool?

Yes, there's still King K. Rool, but i hope he is final boss in DKCR2, not Tiki Tong.