Brothers Grimm campaign, first level, twisted. Help?

#1Hockeyking89Posted 2/28/2012 2:31:13 AM
I have no problem dropping the two jugs... But the map is huge and the other cars seem to literally run and hide from me until the 8 minute mark, at which point I'm getting a silver medal. I need gold. Any tips?
#2XxIntoxicatorxXPosted 2/28/2012 3:07:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3XxIntoxicatorxXPosted 2/28/2012 3:10:47 AM
Your topic is completely misleading ....

thats why i deleted my first post but make better descriptions... not hard.

I understood what you were saying after rereading what you made the topic title. Be more clear.
#4AlphaEndPosted 2/28/2012 4:26:10 AM
Use 3 talons and try to mega guns/special everyone. It took me like 5 tries of coming really close, but I eventually got the gold.
#5Ice WeaselPosted 2/28/2012 5:00:56 AM
The other cars run and hide? I've gone through the campaign twice and not once did I see the bots running and hiding from me. It was the exact opposite! They hunt you down mercilessly.
---
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, okay now you're just pissing me off.
#6flaggmackPosted 2/28/2012 11:47:28 AM
i just beat this level on twisted this morning and after playing it like 15 times there were definitly times when the faster cars seemed to run from me when i had one or two left. it always seemed to be the faster cars like reaper and death warrent. that level was a pain in the butt to gold but i did it by starting with a talon and taking out the juggs in under two minutes and then using death warrent and outlaw to mop up. i honestly goy lucky bc sweet tooth got stuck and that set up an easy kill for a car with strong armor. when i finally killed roadboat at 6:55 in the match i screamed and said F*** YEAH!
#7flaggmackPosted 2/28/2012 11:51:54 AM
i would start hitting them and wham they would run into the buildings or just turbo away. very annoying but felt great when i did get them
#8Hockeyking89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 1:13:22 PM
XxIntoxicatorxX posted...
Your topic is completely misleading ....

thats why i deleted my first post but make better descriptions... not hard.

I understood what you were saying after rereading what you made the topic title. Be more clear.

Haha, my bad. I had just spent like, literally an hour and a half trying to plant the bomb on the single armored car in The Brothers Grimm, in Sweet Tooth's campaign, just before. I guess I was still stuck on that mentally. Obviously I meant Mr. Grimm.
#9Hockeyking89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 1:16:15 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
The other cars run and hide? I've gone through the campaign twice and not once did I see the bots running and hiding from me. It was the exact opposite! They hunt you down mercilessly.

Yeah, basically what flaggmack said; once the two juggernauts were dead, all but the big lunky cars like Darkside would run to the other side of the map, keep buildings between us, and climb the buildings you can get into, all making it difficult to reach them.
#10Hockeyking89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 1:18:03 PM
flaggmack posted...
i just beat this level on twisted this morning and after playing it like 15 times there were definitly times when the faster cars seemed to run from me when i had one or two left. it always seemed to be the faster cars like reaper and death warrent. that level was a pain in the butt to gold but i did it by starting with a talon and taking out the juggs in under two minutes and then using death warrent and outlaw to mop up. i honestly goy lucky bc sweet tooth got stuck and that set up an easy kill for a car with strong armor. when i finally killed roadboat at 6:55 in the match i screamed and said F*** YEAH!

Lol exactly! I'm about to give it another go. I'll try your car strategy, but I think I'll use Roadkill instead of Death Warrant; DW's handling just isn't on the same level as its speed, and I wind up running into stuff and going off course all the time. I don't even have that problem with Crimson Fury, lol.