Do the 90% plus players you play drop out?

#1BEB22Posted 4/15/2012 2:00:29 PM
Im a 97-99% skill player but when I'm doing bad I stay in it for revenge. Lately Ive noticed a lot of people dropping if you get the best of them. For example I was playing a 99% talon player yesterday named TurnwithGirl or some crap and every time I went after her I would get double teamed(probably her party member or bf or w/e) , so I was dying and getting pist off.

But I got some revenge on her by cornering her with my sb and wearing her down, someone else finished her off and I immediately went after her again, I had here within a shred of her life, I shot the ST main special, victory would be mine.

nope TurnWithGirl left the match. I raged. She dropped out even though she had only died once ( about to be twice) because I was giving her fits. I messaged her saying quitter.

I ended up 2-7 with 3 assists , my worst match since that Caliber ass clown double teamed me a month ago. The BEST players STAY till the match ends.

ok so /rant
---
PSN- Bushwick128
Darwin Barney fan club
#2ArzharkhelPosted 4/15/2012 2:07:50 PM
Rarely, though I've seen a couple doing it and the worst culprit is girlwithturn (that's her username). She always picks up talon and Juggernaut every now and then to stomp on noobs, whenever she gets in a room where no one falls for her cheap **** she quits. That's how she's been able to keep her skill rating in the 90's, I'd say she's a 60 at best.
---
PSN ID - Arzharkhel
#3ThaCMasterPosted 4/15/2012 2:19:51 PM
Arzharkhel posted...
Rarely, though I've seen a couple doing it and the worst culprit is girlwithturn (that's her username). She always picks up talon and Juggernaut every now and then to stomp on noobs, whenever she gets in a room where no one falls for her cheap **** she quits. That's how she's been able to keep her skill rating in the 90's, I'd say she's a 60 at best.

I've had a good number of them do that as a scrubby tactic, but they aren't the really good players anyways. They're the 70% 90's or so. See it all the time.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#4BEB22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 2:39:52 PM
Arzharkhel posted...

Yea that was her name girlwithturn. I messaged her lol. Been meaning to ask you if your in a clan?
---
PSN- Bushwick128
Darwin Barney fan club
#5MuddyMaestroPosted 4/15/2012 2:42:50 PM
I will exit on only on rare occasion, and the primary reason typically isn't to preserve skill. The only exception to this would be if I'm taken out early in a game of LMS, which I'll exit the lobby and the rejoin it and wait for the match to end. But otherwise if I ever quit early, it's either because of system freezes, phone calls or other things that require me immediately, or something along those lines. There were also a couple of games in the first month when I felt I was being preyed on in a TDM and had negative contribution, so I left those lobbies since it'd probably have given my team a better chance.
---
This user is a proud Canadian.
PSN: Muddy_Maestro | XBL: Muddy Maestro
#6Ludacris01Posted 4/15/2012 2:44:10 PM
I've played that girl with turn player before.

She was nothing special. My Crimson Fury came VERY close to killing her on multiple times, but some buffoon would always pop out of nowhere and kill me while I was focusing on her.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
I just saved a bunch of money by switching to shoplifting
#7ArzharkhelPosted 4/15/2012 2:47:08 PM
BEB22 posted...
Arzharkhel posted...

Yea that was her name girlwithturn. I messaged her lol. Been meaning to ask you if your in a clan?

Nope, the clans I've been invited to haven't convinced me in one way or another. Why?
---
PSN ID - Arzharkhel
#8ThaCMasterPosted 4/15/2012 3:08:07 PM
Arzharkhel posted...
BEB22 posted...
Arzharkhel posted...

Nope, the clans I've been invited to haven't convinced me in one way or another. Why?

What happened to the one you were in?
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#9ArzharkhelPosted 4/15/2012 3:25:21 PM
ThaCMaster posted...
Arzharkhel posted...
BEB22 posted...
Arzharkhel posted...

What happened to the one you were in?

Members were just in for casual gaming and some of them stopped playing. I'd rather stay freelance than being in a clan that doesn't do clan battles.
---
PSN ID - Arzharkhel
#10Ludacris01Posted 4/15/2012 3:26:40 PM
Members were just in for casual gaming and some of them stopped playing. I'd rather stay freelance than being in a clan that doesn't do clan battles.

Hmm...that would explain why I'm the only member of my clan then >_>
well that and I never sent out any invites lawl
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
I just saved a bunch of money by switching to shoplifting