onlinel pass ???

#1neocapone21Posted 5/6/2012 8:02:43 PM
Hey i borrowed this ga me from a friend but i haven't played online yet just wondering if anyone had spare online pass i know its a long shot but worth a try if you do just send it to my psn thanks
---
fc=3909-7553-9002....xbl=neocapone21 psn=drkneegrow
#2froy20Posted 5/6/2012 8:05:01 PM
I need a key too.. If someone can hook it up, let me know.
---
PSN- froy20
7D$
#3neocapone21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 8:57:02 PM
Bump
---
fc=3909-7553-9002....xbl=neocapone21 psn=drkneegrow
#4shift411Posted 5/6/2012 9:21:55 PM(edited)
me too, created a topic like this around a few weeks ago and the only response I got was "you can buy one from PS store"

EDIT: I saw posts in here that the online servers sucks so too speak... but I still wanna try playing online
---
"Ah, yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it" Rafiki
#5ReclaimJoeyPosted 5/6/2012 10:35:15 PM
Why should anyone give up their pass that they got with their $60 game just because you don't want to spend 10 buck? This is laughable.
#6jasomramirez666Posted 5/7/2012 9:39:20 AM
neocapone21 posted...
Hey i borrowed this ga me from a friend but i haven't played online yet just wondering if anyone had spare online pass i know its a long shot but worth a try if you do just send it to my psn thanks

If you borrowed the game from a friend. Just get his online pass, he will not be playing the game since you have it.
#7froy20Posted 5/7/2012 9:46:11 AM
ReclaimJoey posted...
Why should anyone give up their pass that they got with their $60 game just because you don't want to spend 10 buck? This is laughable.

Why would anyone give up their pass is right... but there are hundreds of gamestop employees who got access to the codes and blockbuster employees and other people in such positions.. I would know.
---
PSN- froy20
7D$
#8ReclaimJoeyPosted 5/7/2012 9:51:39 AM
froy20 posted...
ReclaimJoey posted...

Why would anyone give up their pass is right... but there are hundreds of gamestop employees who got access to the codes and blockbuster employees and other people in such positions.. I would know.

Woah what? Elaborate.
#9roflapotamusPosted 5/7/2012 10:05:56 AM
Sorry Neo you are expecting someone to either give you money or their password to psn.
---
Vanquisher of twisted souls
Psn- shahshank
#10froy20Posted 5/7/2012 10:15:47 AM
Whenever a company like redbox, netflix, blockbuster, gamefly, etc. -- puts their games out to rent, they have to have an employee take all the codes out of the boxes before they put them out for rent or to re-sell em.. I've seen cases at gamestop where they will open the game, take out the code, and resell the game for $55 without the code. In some cases where the codes have to be sent back to coorporate, the employee handling the product can take out his smart phone and just take a picture of all the codes lined up, thinking "well I like this game, and if one of my friends decides to rent it or get it, this way I can hook em up with an online pass so they can play with me."

Anyways, it's not very rare especially if you can find people in the industry.. So if someone does have a spare key, let me know.
---
PSN- froy20
7D$