They ruined this franchise..

#1The_RamiPosted 3/12/2013 8:00:45 PM
The story mode is a disappointment and the online is just plain pathetic.

The graphics are good, the gameplay is fantastic, and it's so good in that aspect that it just disappoints me they couldn't make the transition to this generation. I'm a huge TM fan and bought it day 1, and from the so-so story, that was short for the online play, and to have the online play start out broken for months, and the online system basically unplayable is a huge disappointment. Why they didn't go with matchmaking is beyond me.

Do you guys feel the same way?
---
PSN ID: The_Rami
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension, Pikmin 2
#2SacTown52Posted 3/12/2013 8:31:28 PM
Read the last topic thats what it was about. SMH
#3The_Rami(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:19:12 PM
SacTown52 posted...
Read the last topic thats what it was about. SMH

I didn't know opinions were all supposed to be in one thread. SMH right back at ya. Thanks for the pointless reply.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension, Pikmin 2
#4ArzharkhelPosted 3/13/2013 11:31:34 AM
No. The online issues were highly annoying at first, but now it's far from what it once was.
---
PSN ID - Arzharkhel
#5SacTown52Posted 3/13/2013 11:42:46 AM
The online was epic that's what stopped me from paying some of my games.played TM non stop for a year, i recently moved on to other games.
#6The_Rami(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:22:09 AM
Arzharkhel posted...
No. The online issues were highly annoying at first, but now it's far from what it once was.

Well now it's playable, when before it wasn't. I'll give you that, but it's still horrible because there's no matchmaking. Takes way too long to get a game going because not many people play.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension, Pikmin 2, Crash Bandicoot
#7ilikesandwichesPosted 3/14/2013 1:46:51 PM
The_Rami posted...
Well now it's playable, when before it wasn't.

That's weird, its been very playable for me since Feb 14th, 2012.
---
Psn: trollaidz22
#8X-PloytPosted 3/15/2013 1:00:27 AM
ilikesandwiches posted...
The_Rami posted...
Well now it's playable, when before it wasn't.

That's weird, its been very playable for me since Feb 14th, 2012.

Probably got lost in the cesspool of 1-player rooms entitled "TMX_Game387654875683...." which btw never caught anyone's attention....

"Haw dosh thish wurk? Haw comm no wun join? Thish gaim shuck-sh!"
---
PSN: X-Ployt - The X man from the =X= clan, the real 'X clan'
#9X-PloytPosted 3/15/2013 1:07:20 AM
I honestly feel that "quick online action" was meant for the simpletons who couldn't figure out what they wanted to play, and inevitably turns new players off when they think no one is playing, and exponentially downsizes the community, as the community, gets smaller.
---
PSN: X-Ployt - The X man from the =X= clan, the real 'X clan'
#10SacTown52Posted 3/15/2013 8:05:56 AM
X-Ployt posted...
I honestly feel that "quick online action" was meant for the simpletons who couldn't figure out what they wanted to play, and inevitably turns new players off when they think no one is playing, and exponentially downsizes the community, as the community, gets smaller.

Yes x-ployt you hit that on point, they should patch that quick online feature out. New payers get stuck on those TM34567 lobbies all the time.they think that no one plays it but if they go to multiplayer and go online and see the lobbies it would grow more players.