Ideas for Next Gen Twisted Metal Game!

#1Road_Kill_666Posted 3/29/2013 10:08:03 PM
FIRST THING: Get rid of that trying to tell just 3 peoples story.

a New Villian is running the Tournament and now Calypso is a participant in the hopes of getting his power back.

With Calypso stripped of power all previous games "never happened" so everyone from past games is still alive but have slightly different stories and desires for wanting to win.

Make Calypso a Near-end Boss for everyone so yu have to beat him to get to the main Boss.

A slew of new participants that fit the T.M theme. At least 9 new Characters.

Way more Map Interaction with enviornments( like the eiffle tower in T.M.2) that can add or open up new parts of the map to do combat on.

Ultra High res detailed vehicles, maps, and weapons.

More Story Video's instead of 3 per character, make it 6, so you get a chance to really bond with thier story line.

Selectable Specials - choose from a list of 5 amazingly done Specials so that when you play online its fresh when someone hits you with a new move you've never seen before.

New modes for offline and online

DLC - new maps, new characters, new vehicles, new Weapons, new vehicle skins, new music/combat themes.

Each DLC will have 1 map from a previous T.M. game brought back in Next Gen detail.
( my fav map was the rooftop from T.M. 2)
#2ilikesandwichesPosted 3/30/2013 1:06:06 AM
It's about time a fan started a thread with mediocre ideas for the next twisted metal. I'm surprised after 14 months you are the first one to come up with such a great idea to pitch your ideas.
---
Psn: trollaidz22
#3Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:18:08 AM
The last game was a huge disappointment to me. Haven't seen anyone talking about a next gen iteration. Based on you not posting anything of worth i assume you have no suggestions for the next game.
#4ilikesandwichesPosted 3/30/2013 11:35:04 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
The last game was a huge disappointment to me. Haven't seen anyone talking about a next gen iteration. Based on you not posting anything of worth i assume you have no suggestions for the next game.

My entire post was pure sarcasm. This is probably the 200th thread about suggestions for the next tm.
---
Psn: trollaidz22
#5ArchminionPosted 3/31/2013 4:39:28 AM
These suggestions are super..

Please tell David Jaffe
#6Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 8:29:29 AM
ilikesandwiches sorry, didn't mean to be a dick.