this game sucks

#1kosherPosted 4/4/2013 8:42:59 AM
this is by far the worst, most frustrating game I have ever played in my life. Horrible AI just plain dumb
#2mustacheiusPosted 4/4/2013 5:10:35 PM
get better at the game boy
---
PSN-comm356 head over to TwistedClans.tk
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/ SIGN FOR DLC ^
#3VadimonyPosted 4/4/2013 11:59:54 PM
Agreed. Worst game ever.
---
Farewell. :)
#4davidjaffefixitPosted 4/6/2013 8:47:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5ilikesandwichesPosted 4/8/2013 4:58:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6davidjaffefixitPosted 4/8/2013 3:27:46 PM(edited)
lol this game does not suck i paid 65,000 pennies and its worth every one
#7againstypePosted 4/9/2013 7:21:32 AM
This is the best looking & best handling TM, no doubt. A few balance issues aside. The story mode, or lack there of, does suck, as does not being able to play some MP modes offline...

The AI isn't dumb, but it is cheap...and can easily become unfair. While all the TMs have had an issue with AI ganging up on you, it's clearer and cheaper here...and inexcusable, next to graphics and physics, AI and scaling difficulty are the next big things in this gen. Should've been handled better.

This game does also suffer from artificial difficulty....something a lot of games this gen have had. I don't know in TMs case if it was to maintain a level of challenge, or to try and lengthen the story, or lack of will to be creative...these are the reasons I feel most games with "not challenging, just artificially hard" spikes have them.
#8smokesouljahPosted 4/9/2013 5:10:07 PM
againstype posted...
This is the best looking & best handling TM, no doubt. A few balance issues aside. The story mode, or lack there of, does suck, as does not being able to play some MP modes offline...

The AI isn't dumb, but it is cheap...and can easily become unfair. While all the TMs have had an issue with AI ganging up on you, it's clearer and cheaper here...and inexcusable, next to graphics and physics, AI and scaling difficulty are the next big things in this gen. Should've been handled better.

This game does also suffer from artificial difficulty....something a lot of games this gen have had. I don't know in TMs case if it was to maintain a level of challenge, or to try and lengthen the story, or lack of will to be creative...these are the reasons I feel most games with "not challenging, just artificially hard" spikes have them.

This game is awesome!!
#9ThaCMasterPosted 4/11/2013 4:48:06 PM
davidjaffefixit posted...

$650?
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#10ilikesandwichesPosted 4/11/2013 9:13:05 PM
ThaCMaster posted...
davidjaffefixit posted...

$650?

What up C-Meister?!?!

Werd on the streets is he bought 10 copies.... He liked it that much.
---
Psn: trollaidz22