I need help boosting LMS and Hunted game mode wins.

#1Feed_My_PigeonsPosted 4/10/2013 4:01:55 PM
I need 4 players who can be online every morning until we all boost this. We will rotate doing wins. Even better for all of us, if 2 people have 2 controllers we can all do split screen online and will no longer need 4 people. If I can get 2 people who are devoted to doing this we will go from here to the chatting box on the PS3 itself. I will explain all the rules in a very balanced way in the chat box. My PSN is: XDeath--KnightX
If you decide to do this Friend request me and in the message box write something to let me know you want to boost. BTW: this won't interfere with any non boosters, it will be in our own lobby and start at 6 players all the time.
PS: Disregard the Feed_My_Pigeons, that's my old account.
---
PSN: Feed_My_Pigeons
#2ilikesandwichesPosted 4/10/2013 6:30:45 PM
You're wasting your time. First of all, some of the trophies are broken. Second of all the community doesnt take too kindly to boosting. Thirdly, this community is tiny, good luck trying to coordinate that.
---
Psn: trollaidz22
#3smokesouljahPosted 4/10/2013 7:38:21 PM
ilikesandwiches posted...
You're wasting your time. First of all, some of the trophies are broken. Second of all the community doesnt take too kindly to boosting. Thirdly, this community is tiny, good luck trying to coordinate that.

lol, yea i hate boosters this is not a boosting game!!
#4mustacheiusPosted 4/10/2013 8:55:38 PM
ilikesandwiches posted...

yeah preaty much this
---
PSN-comm356 head over to TwistedClans.tk
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/ SIGN FOR DLC ^
#5Biglsufan77Posted 4/11/2013 1:27:19 AM
It sounds harmless to me and is no ones business if you want to boost to get trophies but I would suggest that you put the room name on here so players will stay away from it. Good luck on finding the players to do it though.

PSN: Biglsufan77