Best Players

#111yurnxtPosted 4/29/2013 8:15:05 PM
They didn't stick to me that round cause I can read you like a book. I self stuck so your s*** wouldn't stick to me while you played so far away from me that round that I never actually saw you the entire match face to face. You are as predictable as the sun setting in the west. That is how I shield your s***.
---
~Aut viam inveniam aut faciam~
#112ilikesandwichesPosted 4/29/2013 9:32:51 PM
yurnxt posted...
They didn't stick to me that round cause I can read you like a book. I self stuck so your s*** wouldn't stick to me while you played so far away from me that round that I never actually saw you the entire match face to face. You are as predictable as the sun setting in the west. That is how I shield your s***.

Hahaha
---
Psn: trollaidz22
#113mustacheiusPosted 4/30/2013 9:25:36 PM
ilikesandwiches posted...
jasontooth posted...
I face yurnx in team match of death and I use 4 long range bomb attack on him they not stick to him he hack game bomb always stick to opponent why not stick to him the bomb impact on exploded

Do you honestly think it takes skill to play from afar and shoot remote bombs?

That is pathetic. You are pathetic. But funny, quite funny indeed and I thank you.

almost makes me wish he was on WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK almost
---
head over to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/ SIGN FOR DLC ^
#114jasontooth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 4:24:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#115VadimonyPosted 5/21/2013 11:38:39 PM
jasontooth posted...
My talent so powerful to DL so I leave DL I will destruct all alone or I join =eX= in place of yurnx in line up of starting cause sniper headshot easy kill him to death jcub laugh i tell him of joining =eX= maybe i take spot of him he use all smurf shield so easy and I destruct i wage war of ages against all former clan team who dare betray powerful talent of me i smash all DL they not win another match with I gone forever from clan team

You're back again. Hello.
---
Farewell. :)
#116ilikesandwichesPosted 5/22/2013 12:21:26 PM
There's no way this is really jasontooth...
---
Psn: trollaidz22