Your top four Uberhero class

#1EXRagniasPosted 4/17/2011 2:07:20 PM
Just wondering who are your top four uberhero class choices? It could be for damage, support, or even just for looks.

My top four
1. Grenburr: Great mobility and amazing damage and weilds a huge sword nuff said.

2. Tondenga: Great damage and really beefy. I really could not have gotten as far in the game without this guy. Only downside is his mobility.

3. Myamusa: He does great damage and his weapons normally have short speed with high crit topped off with an amazing set skill Cornered Rat. Only problem with him is his Uberhero mode which only allows you to target normal units like Dark Heroes and Bonedeths which means you cant target bigger creatures. He can definitely be devastating in pvp and that is why I like him.

4. Taterazay: In my opinion a very underrated class his Uberhero mode is amazing for the party especially when fighting big boss quests. He becomes quite a support/ tank if leveled.
#2firetacoPosted 4/17/2011 2:28:44 PM
I only have two for now.

1.Pyokorider- Amazing mobility, his special has amazing range which pierces through enemies, and he has decent survivability because of his special.( He sits in the back and charges the enemy with a clone keeping him well out of reach.

2.Jamsch- His weapon can hit multiple enemies and he his really good at inflicting status effects. I like to pair him with hard hitters to ensure that they can land their hits consistently.
---
The hottest taco around.
Psp2:Mystic-Level 150 Force
#3cimoaPosted 4/17/2011 4:31:21 PM
my top 2 are Wooyari and Axe chariot thingy, i forgot what his name... chari something i think...

my Wooyari now is lv 27 atm... and he's staggering bosses like crazy...

and what makes him more badd asses is he can deflect arrows and throwing spear with ease.... when he's doing special moves...

the downward is he's got low HP and can only equip helmet.... damnit...
---
Damn Jimmy.....
#4SuperhornPosted 4/17/2011 5:14:38 PM
Grenburr - Insane Dmg with Chari-Buff and Charge, quite beefy as well

Taterazay - I absolutely love the class skills, a reduction of X0% Melee dmg really helps alot, an underrated char as some might say. Though he's lacking on the offensive side, but a great support nonetheless

Alosson - This guy is crazy, main him right now with a 0.54 atk speed @ his level 1 speed increase, his DPS is really insane. Couple that with a stagger bow and perhaps a level 4/5 Speed increase, just wow.

Tondenga - Dont really like his uberhero special, the walk during the spin is rather slow. BUT his charge pound is amazing with a buff + axe.
---
FC : 3653 4616 7417
#5ibrake4dragonsPosted 4/17/2011 5:51:17 PM
I'm surprised no one has even mentioned Kibadda; he's definitely my #1. With the amount of times he hits with one charged attack after you get that skill upgraded even once or twice, anything above 50% really (stagger, status inflict rate, etc.) is practically guaranteed to take effect. I've been using a stagger-based Kibadda hero to take care of pretty much any tanky boss I've encountered for awhile now.

Grandbull comes in a close second though; the damage one can get out of him (made better by the amount of really nice Greatswords one can acquire) is just too much to not notice.

As Superhorn above me has said, classes like Alosson (stupidly high dps, number of hits in one attack cycle, etc.) make things great with a lot of practically guaranteed status effects to use, so he's a good #3.

And as those above have said, Taterazay is an underrated class with a lot of survivability; I use them about as much as Todenga, going with Todenga if I need more power and just feel like having the larger HP pool to work with as opposed to defense.
---
PSN - Xanadir
Currently Playing - Knights Contract, Mass Effect 2, Patapon 3
#6WingZeroDSTPosted 4/17/2011 5:56:29 PM
Tondenga mostly if i have any troubles i just choose him, high hp, high def, and non stopping attack on hero mode, huge range, also the charge attack does lot of damage.

favourite probably Myamsar, hes more deadly now with the poison skill, but the lack of def makes him weak.

and less favourite is between the tree and the shield one
#7SuperhornPosted 4/17/2011 6:01:04 PM
ibrake4dragons posted...
I'm surprised no one has even mentioned Kibadda; he's definitely my #1. With the amount of times he hits with one charged attack after you get that skill upgraded even once or twice, anything above 50% really (stagger, status inflict rate, etc.) is practically guaranteed to take effect. I've been using a stagger-based Kibadda hero to take care of pretty much any tanky boss I've encountered for awhile now.

Grandbull comes in a close second though; the damage one can get out of him (made better by the amount of really nice Greatswords one can acquire) is just too much to not notice.

As Superhorn above me has said, classes like Alosson (stupidly high dps, number of hits in one attack cycle, etc.) make things great with a lot of practically guaranteed status effects to use, so he's a good #3.

And as those above have said, Taterazay is an underrated class with a lot of survivability; I use them about as much as Todenga, going with Todenga if I need more power and just feel like having the larger HP pool to work with as opposed to defense.

Kibadda is awesome in the early stages, but i feel that later on when there are hard hitters like the purplecyclops/giant golems / explodin' salamanders (damn you), i often have trouble "running" away due to his hero mode. But still if between pykorider and kibbada, definately kibbada. Plus i think he has one of the best mask designs :P

And yes, i'm really really beginning to wonder what will happen is alosson has all of his atk speed skill increases totally maxed out. @ level 1 his speed is at 0.54, lvl 5 0.10? Thats ridiculously OP lol.
Alosson = Stagger Machine
---
#8WingZeroDSTPosted 4/17/2011 6:01:58 PM
i dont find the greatsword one to be that good, his charge attack is actually better than hero mode, so i keep him for a normal unit, since his charge attack advances quickly
#9SuperhornPosted 4/17/2011 6:04:02 PM
WingZeroDST posted...
i dont find the greatsword one to be that good, his charge attack is actually better than hero mode, so i keep him for a normal unit, since his charge attack advances quickly

Same with Todenga, his hero mode is, imho, so slow. But a charge+attack makes him superpound with amazing damage, then retreat back fast enough to recover.
---
#10ibrake4dragonsPosted 4/17/2011 6:07:12 PM
Superhorn posted...
Kibadda is awesome in the early stages, but i feel that later on when there are hard hitters like the purplecyclops/giant golems / explodin' salamanders (damn you), i often have trouble "running" away due to his hero mode. But still if between pykorider and kibbada, definately kibbada. Plus i think he has one of the best mask designs :P

Definitely can't deny the awesome mask design, lol.

Though I do think they hold their own even later into the game, just because keeping a boss staggered during an entire fight is always useful :P. I don't recall the damage output of mine at the moment, and I'd be the first to admit it's not as high as say the Grenburr, but that's alright since I can have the rest of the team be damage powerhouses while the Kibadda keeps the boss staggered. As for more normal enemies or mini-bosses like those Salamanders, I just do the Charge song whenever they go into the "I'm about to explode" mode and wait it out, but as you said it can be difficult to really stay back from enemies when you need to without purposely doing badly on the rhythm or something.
---
PSN - Xanadir
Currently Playing - Knights Contract, Mass Effect 2, Patapon 3