new player needs some suggestions on how to play

#11explosion213Posted 12/22/2011 11:48:14 PM
Plus one VERY important fact:

You will never get the drop you want.
#12explosion213Posted 12/22/2011 11:59:27 PM
Btw, you want to know how some one REALLY sux? Take my sis and Blackshot for example. Anyways, I read the earlier posts, and I think I should add some stuff.

1.Tondenga, in my opinion, with the best eqs, can deal AWESOME damage.

2.Best damage dealing yarida, i suggest Cannasault, gotten by lvling your yarida to lvl 7. However he is sort of lacking in defense.

3.Best damage dealing Taterazay --> Tondenga. Nuff' said.

4. Best damage dealing Yumiyucha, definetly Cannongabang. Gotten by lvling alosson and yumiyucha to lvl 12. This badass person can 1-shot most bosses with the proper level and equips. *Spoiler Alert for those who have not reached the last Dungeon's Boss!

He can even 1-shot Arch Pandara, which has around 1 mil stam, according to Moli.

Congratz if you managed to stay awake..
#13MoliviousPosted 12/23/2011 12:09:33 AM(edited)
explosion213 posted...

2.Best damage dealing yarida --> Piekron

3.Best damage dealing Taterazay --> Myamsar. Nuff' said.

fixed.
---
PSN: iAmMolivious
http://leonyga.deviantart.com/art/Grand-chase-Sieghart-no-hack-196206145
#14explosion213Posted 12/23/2011 12:27:01 AM(edited)
dasboot360 posted...
so I was thinking like

Pig/jamsch/piekron(or pyokorider)/ spear guy?

thats where I kind of falter.

Thanks again if you can help me with this : )

My party was:

UH:Tondenga. Ton:Grenburr(greatsword guy,helps deal dmg) Chin: Pyokorider(rushes thru enemy ranks by killing those in front) Kan:Cannongabang(Helped me defeat lots of bosses) Ton shud be Tondenga, Chin Piekron with Yarida's CSs( over pyoko though) Kan Jamsch, if you want a sstatus dealer. If you want a dmg dealer, go with Cannongabang.(took like 15 mins to type this..)

Edit:Btw, if you want Pyokorider, Lvl up Kibadda's CSs.
#15LordDFPosted 12/23/2011 12:30:53 AM
Molivious posted...

fixed.

Fixed.
---
Status : People Trolled : around 30. Didn't have time to troll these days tough. Too many flame war on the board already.
#16dasboot360(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2011 12:50:28 AM
Thank you for the helpful tips :)

With a bit of leveling (both my characters and some of my equipment) I managed to be able to run through Purity now with ease. I'm running around with

UH piekron
tondenga
wondabarapa

The thing I'm not sure I really dont know what to set my regular spear pon too.

Also from what I gather certain class skills level up much slower. I'm still stuck on spear boom after all.

I'm really starting to get the hang of defending and dodging.

Also where should i stop to try and hunt for equipment.
#17MoliviousPosted 12/23/2011 1:07:57 AM
LordDF posted...
Molivious posted...

fixed.

Fixed.

if tondenga can OHKO dongora, then i will accept, but as long as he cannot... i will say Myamsar.
---
PSN: iAmMolivious
http://leonyga.deviantart.com/art/Grand-chase-Sieghart-no-hack-196206145
#18RidgeRacer55Posted 12/23/2011 1:14:45 AM
dasboot360 posted...
Thank you for the helpful tips :)

With a bit of leveling (both my characters and some of my equipment) I managed to be able to run through Purity now with ease. I'm running around with

UH piekron
tondenga
wondabarapa

The thing I'm not sure I really dont know what to set my regular spear pon too.

Also from what I gather certain class skills level up much slower. I'm still stuck on spear boom after all.

I'm really starting to get the hang of defending and dodging.

Also where should i stop to try and hunt for equipment.

Stop to hunt for equipment after clearing the Estate of Earnestness mission,so you can prepare for the long 5-floor dungeon that comes next.
Feel free to use the Estate of Earnestness's iron door to master your class skills that require attacking,like Yarida's Spear Throw skills,Piekron's Spear BOOM,etc...
---
PSN: ridgeracer55
#19dasboot360(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2011 1:52:15 AM
Alright what about the spearpon.

What good use can I get out of one. or is there just a class that shines above the rest.
#20LordDFPosted 12/23/2011 2:37:44 AM(edited)
Molivious posted...
if tondenga can OHKO dongora, then i will accept, but as long as he cannot... i will say Myamsar.

Err... who's Dongora?
The last DLC boss?

dasboot360 posted...
Alright what about the spearpon.

What good use can I get out of one. or is there just a class that shines above the rest.

Charibassa is good for charge attack team.
Kibadda is pretty neat on dealing stagger, or alternatively freeze, better being combined with freeze build jamsch
Cannasault have pretty high chance of dealing sucessfull hit with his Class skill maxed, not to mention capable using axe and hammer.
Piekron is beastly with charge attack,
I'm not really know Pyoko and Yarida, especially Yarida.

BTw, I feel something being left out here. Which one i didn't remember? o_o

---
Status : People Trolled : around 30. Didn't have time to troll these days tough. Too many flame war on the board already.