how do you save

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: manta53

manta53
6 years ago#1
how exactly do you save i saw the topic asking where the person said hit esc and click save and load, when i hit esc there is no save and load just return to game, new game, help and settings, quit, do i have to get to a certain part of the game to be able to save?
I'm sorry Wendy but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die.

User Info: TheWarHorse

TheWarHorse
6 years ago#2
I'm betting it's a problem with the crack you're probably using to play the game. I saw people on the official board being called out for this same issue. Not judging.. just stating a known problem with pirated copies.

User Info: manta53

manta53
6 years ago#3
well i bought my copy of the game but ok
I'm sorry Wendy but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die.

User Info: lordcthulu

lordcthulu
6 years ago#4
When you first enter the Save/Load screen, the focus will be on the AutoSave Slot, at least the first time. Click on one of the other slots (2-6), and the Load Game will become Save Game. You have to click towards the left side of the Save Game label for some reason.

Not the best save/load UI, but functional.

User Info: violent31601

violent31601
6 years ago#5
LIER!

no save option means cracked game
Still thinking of a sig......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived