The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Sign here if you finished a whole journey with only one partner from the start

#1DinobirdofdoomPosted 3/16/2012 7:45:29 AM
T_T7 on my first run i met a guy on stage 1. we went all the way through the game non-stop single segment, finishing the game i found out i only had one partner this whole time, walking with me

Sign if you had that luck
---
"Caw!!!" random raven (Paper Mario)
#2chaoscontrol325Posted 3/16/2012 7:47:33 AM
AOEE_JP just thirty minutes ago.
---
GIGA. . . . DRILL. . . . BREAKEEEEEEEEER!!!!
The above statement shows just how much you DON'T rule.
#3Dorfmann_Posted 3/16/2012 7:47:38 AM
Signed.
Multiple times.
---
PSN - Dorfmann
#4jomamamfbiuhifPosted 3/16/2012 8:00:57 AM
Signed. I thought I had had two partners from the beginning but was surprised to see only one name at the end.
It took us probably twenty min to get that extra length of scarf halfway down the large sand/waterfall, but it was fun trying to get it. I only had maybe 4 lengths of scarf and it took a bit, but we got it!
---
psn: Rathshelia
#5ILoveTrackbikesPosted 3/16/2012 9:08:15 AM
Signed. Thanks STEIBR13 wherever you are!

jomamamfbiuhif posted...
Signed. I thought I had had two partners from the beginning but was surprised to see only one name at the end.

You can I.D a companion by their Singing Pictogram. At the end the list shows their pictogram along with their PSN Tag.
---
We are getting soft... As for me, give me a fixed gear!
#6mario_potPosted 3/16/2012 9:33:11 AM
*signed* did it twice was pretty cool to spend the entire journey with one other person especially when you consider the sneaking through the underwater city , surfing through the sunken city , and forcing your way up the snowy mountain . pretty awesome
---
No man is a failure who is enjoying life.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.-Benjamin Franklin
#7obliviondollPosted 3/16/2012 10:01:31 AM
jomamamfbiuhif posted...
I thought I had had two partners from the beginning but was surprised to see only one name at the end.

My last playthrough I had the exact opposite.

I saw one person in the bridge area, who I was with all the way, but apparently I'd met someone else along my Journey as well - probably before the one I actually saw.

But signed, because I've done it once with actually only one person as well.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#8dragonflie666Posted 3/16/2012 11:54:11 AM
Just finished guiding Wallymagic33 from the 2nd part to the end :)
#9wallymagicPosted 3/16/2012 12:40:00 PM(edited)
Just finished a journey with jenyto and the person above this post. It was awesome :)
#10adroge01Posted 3/16/2012 12:41:46 PM
I did. The experience is much better this way.
More topics from this board...
It's coming to the ps4INCEPTlON208/31 8:50AM