Starting first playthrough

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey
  3. Starting first playthrough

User Info: ssj6goten

ssj6goten
2 years ago#1
So I have heard a lot about that this game is really good and that you can find a partner to go through the game with. i'm gonna guess that it's at random but since the game is pretty old i have no idea if someone is actually playing it anymore. So just in case I wanted to make a post here that i'll be starting at 19:30 (about 9 hours from now) and hoping that someone will be online. btw I live in europe don't know if that matters for this game.
FC: 2836-0307-0206 Pokemon IGN: Ray
SV: 2176

User Info: wilbarr17

wilbarr17
2 years ago#2
I am in the US (I have no idea if that matters), and I will try and log in. Although since it is random who you are paired with the chances of us running into one another are pretty slim.

I usually play a game once every two months, and there always seems to be someone on when I am playing.

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
2 years ago#3
Yes, there’s people on. Basically every time I played this game online, I ended up running into someone before I was done.
  1. Boards
  2. Journey
  3. Starting first playthrough

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived